Lay it all out!

Wow ok this comment section is hostile

Oct 1, 2017
Netflix posted:
Big Mouth | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix
Watch Video
Wow ok this comment section is hostile. This show is actually really funny and it's pretty clever. It is willing to push boundaries but it still has a sympathetic heart at the center. Plus it gives equal voice to both what girls and guys go through at that age. Don't knock this show before you've watched it
Oct 9, 2017
Exactly what i was thinking. I watched the whole first season and its hilarious. People judge way too fast.
Oct 9, 2017
It shows an underage girls pussy you sick f**k.
Oct 9, 2017
Which is why I won't watch this show, I don't wanna be called a pedo.
Oct 9, 2017
that guy said:
Its a f**king cartoon, get over it.
Oct 9, 2017
watched some1 reacting to the 1st episode, got through 10 seconds and turned it off. What a shithole of a show.
Oct 9, 2017
This show is actually horrible.
Oct 10, 2017
BRO, THIS SHOW IS CANCER!!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Oct 10, 2017
dimkacracker said:
watched some1 reacting to the 1st episode, got through 10 seconds and turned it off. What a shithole of a show.
ikr
Oct 10, 2017
that guy said:
She's a cartoon you dumbass and you also probably don't want to go to Japan you know with them selling hentai and what not
Oct 10, 2017
, yo stfp Nick Kroll
Oct 10, 2017
Maxu Painu said:
, yo stfp Nick Kroll
I am not Nick Kroll, I am just someone who thinks this show has merit and that people are being a bit ridiculous jumping to calling this pedophilia. This show does not sexualize these children, if anything it does the complete opposite. It reminds us how disgusting puberty is and how gross it makes us feel. But it also shows that no matter how unpleasant the changes are, they are what is necessary in order to grow up and become adults.