Lay it all out!

I bet ppl have not seen one episode, but quick to hate.

Oct 3, 2017
Netflix posted:
Big Mouth | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix
Watch Video
I bet ppl have not seen one episode, but quick to hate.
65
Oct 5, 2017
nah I saw three before I even saw this trailer the show Is f**king disgusting and not funny at all
22
Oct 6, 2017
Vibe melody said:
nah I saw three before I even saw this trailer the show Is f**king disgusting and not funny at all
lol your a idiot this show is great I’m on episode 9
18
Oct 8, 2017
yaelissuper_coo 214 said:
lol your a idiot this show is great I’m on episode 9
You're*
An*

Don't call others out on their intelligence if yours is even further below.

12
Oct 8, 2017
yaelissuper_coo 214 said:
lol your a idiot this show is great I’m on episode 9
You're* definitely the target audience for this showXD
8
Oct 8, 2017
HU HU HU its so funny! You have to watch an episode to find out softcore pedo porn is trash? you fell for it, you soft headed moron.
3
Oct 8, 2017
I watched the first one. It's really bad.
2
Oct 8, 2017
It a f**king great show
1
Oct 8, 2017
Joseph Siri said:
You're*
An*

Don't call others out on their intelligence if yours is even further below.

bitch it’s the internet i don’t give a f**k how i spell here😂😂
0
Oct 8, 2017
Banana Republic said:
You're* definitely the target audience for this showXD
lol ig lol I’m 16 so🤔🤔
0
Oct 8, 2017
Donald Trump said:
HU HU HU its so funny! You have to watch an episode to find out softcore pedo porn is trash? you fell for it, you soft headed moron.
if you honestly sexualized this show you're the moron and might be closer to a pedophile than anyone else
2
Oct 8, 2017
Ski Skrt said:
if you honestly sexualized this show you're the moron and might be closer to a pedophile than anyone else
lol ikr it’s only like two scenes the rest is funny shit😂😂
0
Oct 8, 2017
It’s was hilarious. Loved every minute of it
0
Oct 8, 2017
I know it's the internet but hey every one likes different stuff personally I enjoy the show but I understand why others might not
0
Oct 9, 2017
yaelissuper_coo 214 said:
lol ikr it’s only like two scenes the rest is funny shit😂😂
you're not really the intended audience. The shows for people who've finished and gone through to look back and relate to the gruesome awkwardness and brutality of it all
0
Oct 9, 2017
Vibe melody said:
nah I saw three before I even saw this trailer the show Is f**king disgusting and not funny at all
The first 3 episodes are really cringy and are not funny but omg episode 4 is hilarious and all after had me laughing.
0
Oct 10, 2017
Vibe melody said:
nah I saw three before I even saw this trailer the show Is f**king disgusting and not funny at all
no you didn't.
0
Oct 10, 2017
true i finished it
0
Oct 11, 2017
Joseph Siri said:
You're*
An*

Don't call others out on their intelligence if yours is even further below.

Your one of those who correct others grammer when you probably can't think of anything better. That just isn't right.
0
Oct 11, 2017
Donald Trump said:
HU HU HU its so funny! You have to watch an episode to find out softcore pedo porn is trash? you fell for it, you soft headed moron.
Your the one making it seem sexual when it isn't.
0
Oct 11, 2017
Joseph Siri said:
You're*
An*

Don't call others out on their intelligence if yours is even further below.

Oh look it’s the grammar police!🙄🤦‍♀️
0