Lay it all out!

This show has been f**king cancelled because of irrational emotional response to the Las

Oct 5, 2017
Netflix posted:
Marvel's The Punisher | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix
Watch Video
This show has been f**king cancelled because of irrational emotional response to the Las Vegas shooting for having "too many guns", f**k Netflix.
Not cancelled. The Comic-Con panel was cancelled and the show delayed from release. You're right though, irrational.
Oct 7, 2017
Probably a smart business move though. Cancelling the panel earns them mild frustration from fans, but continuing with it could have been a pandora's box of bad publicity that could have indeed lead to the show's cancellation.
Oct 7, 2017
R.I.P Punisher. I was so looking forward to watching this. Time to rewatch Daredevil season 2 I suppose.
Oct 7, 2017
especially considering the shooting looks highly suspicious to begin with. It looks very staged.
Oct 7, 2017
its not being canceled, its just being a bit delayed. like what wontkill said, if they continued to act as if it didnt happened then it might get a shit reputation. its not the first time it has happened. bakc in 2021 with the release of kick ass 2, the sandy hook shooting happened and Jim Carey publicly(i think) apologized for the character he was portraying as this violent gun wielding asshole that shoots first, ask questions never persona. but i agree tho, its a bit irrational at best but it was enough to keep it from getting botched all together.
Oct 8, 2017
What do you get spreading this fake information? The CC panel was cancelled. It's still coming out, they just figured 59 innocent people being gunned down at a concert made someone who guns people down a bit of a sensitive area. f**k me.
Oct 8, 2017
f**k America
Oct 8, 2017
Yeah, but the show got delayed
Oct 8, 2017
The show is fine only the panel got cancelled, which is bull shit, yes he does shoot a lot of people, but bad people, not like this is Grand Theft Auto and he's slaughtering innocent people, has literally nothing to do with the Vegas shooting, people need to stop being so uptight about everything, and so damn over emotional, it's annoying.
Oct 9, 2017
Show is not cancelled, chill.
Oct 9, 2017
YOU'RE KIDDING. TELL ME YOU'RE KIDDING ME.
Oct 9, 2017
And yet they show john wick which is equally brutal
Oct 9, 2017
Someone should slaught the birches who complain about this show being so violent
Oct 9, 2017
Ikr it f**king sucks but hey its not cancelled it should hopefully be out this year
Oct 9, 2017
What i hate is jon can't catch a break. He had a short role in twd, then his show Mob City gets cancelled which is amazing show btw. Then this... Too much talent to be wasted
Oct 9, 2017
The show was delayed a few weeks on release due to gun violence and over 50 innocent lives being taken. Since this is a show based on gun violence I'd say it was a smart move. Now stop being an asshole and for those 2 weeks you had to wait go do something productive instead of rewatching the entire series 8 times and shit in your diaper. Show looks amazing by the way. But have some respect.
Oct 10, 2017
It was delayed you dork. They were going to surprise release it at the Con but rightfully decided that would be in poor taste. Will most likely see it in December or January.
Oct 10, 2017
You can't delay a movie thats set on release. Nobody knew the drop date for this until this news came out.