Lay it all out!

This show is astoundingly funny,

Oct 1, 2017
Netflix posted:
Big Mouth | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix
Watch Video
This show is astoundingly funny, clever and extremely relatable to most people who aren't stuck up idiots... It's incredible how many stupid people get butthurt over something they don't understand
Oct 4, 2017
Yeah my class mates are stuck up retards as they don't watch rick and morty the BEST animated show aside from this of course
I shouted out in class "WUBBALUBBADUBDUB!" and all the smart people laughed, my teacher told me to go to the principal's office

I throat punched that bitch

She had to be rushed to hospital and I was praised class king and got a degree in Rick and Morty science and built my own portal gun

Oct 6, 2017
Ur a pedophile. I hope u burn u sick f**k
Oct 7, 2017
Alexa Laloss said:
Stfu it's a cartoon kid, now suck my big balls please.
Oct 9, 2017
1:47 but.. kid genitals.
Oct 9, 2017
I don't think I need to understand the context of a little girl talking to her genitals to find it funny...
Oct 10, 2017
You got that completely backwards. This IS comedy for stupid people. Easy to understand dumb dry humor a lot like family guy. I'm sure there a few "clever" tid bits here and there, but what show doesn't have that nowadays? Getting the humor doesn't make it actually funny.
Oct 10, 2017
No one is buying it neck Kroll, get off the internet and kys
Oct 10, 2017
Alexa Laloss said:
explain how don’t just say it. For example me and my football teammates watch this and laugh so damn hard. See, that wasn’t hard.
Oct 11, 2017
I'll keep this brief, but we all have different opinions. And just because you have a different opinion doesn't mean you should be spouting all this hate nonsense. And don't let other people's opinions ruin your experience toward the show, or anything in general. Enjoy what you love doing and don't let other people do something that would take you away from it.
Oct 11, 2017
Drink Bleach said:
I'll keep this brief, but we all have different opinions. And just because you have a different opinion doesn't mean you should be spouting all this hate nonsense. And don't let other people's opinions ruin your experience toward the show, or anything in general. Enjoy what you love doing and don't let other people do something that would take you away from it.
yeah change your profile pic before you say that you weeaboo and drink bleach your name makes sense
12 comments
4 comments