Lay it all out!

Guys don't judge a book by it's cover. This is actually a good show

Oct 1, 2017
Netflix posted:
Big Mouth | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix
Watch Video
Guys don't judge a book by it's cover. This is actually a good show. The marketing for it was terrible, but the show is definitely worth a watch. Just give it a chance๐Ÿ˜•
Oct 5, 2017
for you maybe but Its not right for an adult nor a kid. f**k this show.
Oct 5, 2017
Vibe melody said:
for you maybe but Its not right for an adult nor a kid. f**k this show.
I SAID GIVE THE SHOW A CHANCE. HAVE YOU EVEN WATCHED IT?!๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ 
Oct 5, 2017
Victor Gutierrez said:
I did up to were the blonde little girl gets bigger boobs. It f**king sucked and It was gross not funny
Oct 5, 2017
Victor Gutierrez said:
but like I said for your age Its prob funny because Its relatable for us people 18+ Its Jus wierd and awk
Oct 5, 2017
All right you do you
Oct 5, 2017
Also: what little blonde girl?
Oct 5, 2017
Victor Gutierrez said:
Also: what little blonde girl?
the red head
Oct 8, 2017
f**k off f****t
Oct 8, 2017
Vibe melody said:
the red head
how the hell is it gross?? Do you not understand what happens to your body. You sound like a 9 year old. Grow up itโ€™s funny as hell. Iโ€™m 26 and I find the show hilarious. So donโ€™t lump everyone together just because you canโ€™t laugh
Oct 9, 2017
Lizzie Masson said:
how the hell is it gross?? Do you not understand what happens to your body. You sound like a 9 year old. Grow up itโ€™s funny as hell. Iโ€™m 26 and I find the show hilarious. So donโ€™t lump everyone together just because you canโ€™t laugh
You arent making any sense. You think puberty is "funny as hell" but call out someone else for saying its gross? Youre a goddamned hypocrite. You think children learning how to develop sexually is something that should be laughed at? What the f**k is wrong with you people? Go be fat and stupid somewhere else.
Oct 10, 2017
I'll take your word and give it a chance.
Oct 10, 2017
Charles Banks said:
I'll take your word and give it a chance.
Thank you
Oct 10, 2017
Oh snap ๐Ÿ˜‚
Oct 11, 2017
Vibe melody said:
the red head
maybe some parts are too edgy but much the jokes are pretty spot on about puberty and the awkward situations that arise. No need to just condemn it for going the extra mile and the people who watch it. The show has balls.
Oct 11, 2017
Donald Trump said:
You arent making any sense. You think puberty is "funny as hell" but call out someone else for saying its gross? Youre a goddamned hypocrite. You think children learning how to develop sexually is something that should be laughed at? What the f**k is wrong with you people? Go be fat and stupid somewhere else.
many parts of growing are hilarious. I dont know if you were raised to believe that puberty is a bad thing or what. Do you look back at puberty as if its the worst part of your life? Much of growing should be seen with humor in mind then anger. And you know this isnt a show for children right?
Oct 11, 2017
I had typed this comment in another person's comment, but it is still from me:

I'll keep this brief, but we all have different opinions. And just because you have a different opinion doesn't mean you should be spouting all this hate nonsense. And don't let other people's opinions ruin your experience toward the show, or anything in general. Enjoy what you love doing and don't let other people do something that would take you away from it.

Oct 12, 2017
Vibe melody said:
the red head
lol says "for you" then proceeds gives an absolute