Lay it all out!

Wow, Netflix has really hit a low bar. This looks like utter trash

Netflix posted:
Marvel's The Punisher | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix
Watch Video
Wow, Netflix has really hit a low bar. This looks like utter trash. Who listens to Metallica in 20017?? Seriously, such tripe. What a bunch of hack frauds.
Oct 2, 2017
Anyone with a decent taste listens to metallica.
The Crimson fucker said:
Anyone with a decent taste listens to metallica.
Lol that can’t be you, you watch dumb abridged serieeses dubbed by a bunch of retards, retard. Lol loser πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Oct 4, 2017
Yo momma is utter trash
Frank Castle said:
Yo momma is utter trash
Your just mad cus your show sucks and you suck and your family is dead πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»
Oct 5, 2017
Literally the stupidest comment I've ever read.
METALLICA RULES ALL! \m/
JRaptor77 said:
Literally the stupidest comment I've ever read.
METALLICA RULES ALL! \m/
Literally the dumbest comment I have ever read.

Gaytallica is gay lolololol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―

Oct 5, 2017
Says the guy who thumbs up his own comments and spams emojis to hide his incompetence at making a valid point.
Oct 7, 2017
A lot of people still listen to Metallica mate, myself included, so piss off back to your bieber f**kboy and ya other auto tuned knucklef**kers
Mike Hunt said:
A lot of people still listen to Metallica mate, myself included, so piss off back to your bieber f**kboy and ya other auto tuned knucklef**kers
Lol you can’t even spell Bieber right wow no wonder only kids who can’t spell defend this Metallica πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―
Oct 7, 2017
There's only one kid in this comment section, and I think anyone reading can figure out who it is.
But fine, keep listening to whatever crap it is you call "music", and keep rotting away watching your stupid gaming videos and anime all day in your room. Metallica will always be better and more relevant than any of it.
JRaptor77 said:
There's only one kid in this comment section, and I think anyone reading can figure out who it is.
But fine, keep listening to whatever crap it is you call "music", and keep rotting away watching your stupid gaming videos and anime all day in your room. Metallica will always be better and more relevant than any of it.
Lol yeah you you stupid idiot you get so butthurt over a dead sellout band who’s last albums were complete gay poop lol kys πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―
Oct 8, 2017
Dr.Sir Bruce Armstrong Mother Fucker The Third said:
Lol yeah you you stupid idiot you get so butthurt over a dead sellout band who’s last albums were complete gay poop lol kys πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―
And here we have a product of drinking and drugs. (Obviously dr.sir) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Vallabh Sharma said:
And here we have a product of drinking and drugs. (Obviously dr.sir) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
And here we have a product of accidental pregnancy (obviously Vallabh) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―
Oct 12, 2017
If I wanted to kill myself, I would jump off your ego down to your IQ. And I didn't spell bieber wrong you ya wanker.
Mike Hunt said:
If I wanted to kill myself, I would jump off your ego down to your IQ. And I didn't spell bieber wrong you ya wanker.
then doo it you gay lord πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―
Oct 12, 2017
Still thumbs-upping all your own comments, huh? How pathetic does one have to be to sink to your level of idiocy?
This kid is just not worth the time guys...
JRaptor77 said:
Still thumbs-upping all your own comments, huh? How pathetic does one have to be to sink to your level of idiocy?
This kid is just not worth the time guys...
Why would you not like your own comment retard πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―
Oct 14, 2017
Why would you not like your own comment retard πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―
nice b8 m8
Templar 98 said:
nice b8 m8
f**king finally. Took a week but someone finally figured it out. You’re all retarded.
Oct 14, 2017
Dr.Sir Bruce Armstrong Mother f**ker so do I get a gold star?
Templar 98 said:
Dr.Sir Bruce Armstrong Mother f**ker so do I get a gold star?
Get a job bozo
Oct 14, 2017
Get a job bozo
nice b8 m8