Lay it all out!

A lot of people are showing their true colors with their racist and bigoted values

Sep 30, 2017
Netflix posted:
Big Mouth | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix
Watch Video
A lot of people are showing their true colors with their racist and bigoted values. I'm an adult and i'm appalled and sad that people who are harboring so much hate towards a specific race,religion,creed,sexuality or gender Honestly you're what is hurting the human race and yourselves. I hope you find knowledge in the vast ignorance you people have shown. If there's a god may him, she,it or they have mercy on your black soul.
Sep 30, 2017
OK you lost me at she
Sep 30, 2017
anyway yes it's pretty sad how racist and asshole people are
Oct 1, 2017
randombro89 said:
I said she because some people believe god is female. I'm agnostic so i couldn't care either way.
Oct 1, 2017
randombro89 said:
Yeah i've learned that type of outlook on people is taught.
Oct 3, 2017
What the heck does that have to do with anything here?
Oct 5, 2017
seg162 said:
What the heck does that have to do with anything here?
Because you shouldn't base judgment on a person or show based solely on their race.
Oct 5, 2017
Camilla B said:
Because you shouldn't base judgment on a person or show based solely on their race.
"you shouldn't base your judgment on a show based solely on [the show]'s race"
Oct 7, 2017
seg162 said:
"you shouldn't base your judgment on a show based solely on [the show]'s race"
I'll assume you're trying to correct my grammar.
Oct 8, 2017
Why is this here? This has nothing to do with this at all
Oct 8, 2017
Sophia vs. Degenerecy said:
Why is this here? This has nothing to do with this at all
If you just scroll down a bit you will have your answer maybe ten to 20 comments down.
Oct 8, 2017
Camilla B said:
If you just scroll down a bit you will have your answer maybe ten to 20 comments down.
I still don't see anything, nobody has said anything that wasn't pertaining to the show be it for or against it, unless you are an SJW who sees racism and sexism in everything
Oct 8, 2017
I still don't see anything, nobody has said anything that wasn't pertaining to the show be it for or against it, unless you are an SJW who sees racism and sexism in everything
No i'm an sjw (don't like people who act like that)a lot of people people were not going to watch the show or just assumed to expect this type of show because most of the creators are jewish or of jewish decent.
Oct 8, 2017
Camilla B said:
No i'm an sjw (don't like people who act like that)a lot of people people were not going to watch the show or just assumed to expect this type of show because most of the creators are jewish or of jewish decent.
Well if people are saying that then that sucks but you can't change how they feel so easy, plus I haven't seen any serious comments about them being Jewish maybe some jokes but nothing serious :/ ofc you shouldn't judge things on race but it's the internet so people shouldn't take comments to seriously
Oct 8, 2017
Well if people are saying that then that sucks but you can't change how they feel so easy, plus I haven't seen any serious comments about them being Jewish maybe some jokes but nothing serious :/ ofc you shouldn't judge things on race but it's the internet so people shouldn't take comments to seriously
Yeah but it's just sad to see people act like that especially adults. Sorry
Oct 10, 2017
What does this have to do with the show I'm confused???
Oct 10, 2017
Camilla B said:
Yeah but it's just sad to see people act like that especially adults. Sorry
there is no one saying that they hate the show based on the race of the writers well maybe 1 person they hate it because of the pedophilic content
Oct 12, 2017
Welcome to the internet, Camilla.