Lay it all out!

just got done watching this movie and it was sooo good.

Sep 29, 2017
Netflix posted:
Gerald's Game | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix
Watch Video
just got done watching this movie and it was sooo good.. except the pedophile part that made me uneasy
Sep 29, 2017
I think it was supposed to.
Sep 30, 2017
u know what what will make u even more uneasy??? when i tell you that the daddy/molester was none other than ELLIOT from ET :)
Sep 30, 2017
Ger Gemini said:
u know what what will make u even more uneasy??? when i tell you that the daddy/molester was none other than ELLIOT from ET :)
lol what?.. is that some weird fan theory?
Sep 30, 2017
what u mean ? i told you that Elliott from ET is the molesting daddy....google it if you dont believe me :)
Oct 1, 2017
bahahaha...IMDB it homie
Oct 1, 2017
Ger Gemini said:
what u mean ? i told you that Elliott from ET is the molesting daddy....google it if you dont believe me :)
holy shit, you’re right! I just finished the movie and now that I think about it, it definitely is (no google used).
Oct 2, 2017
:) i couldnt believe it when i first saw him.....ill never see ET in the same light again LOL
Oct 3, 2017
IceNineKiller said:
lol what?.. is that some weird fan theory?
my fave part
Oct 12, 2017
A horror movie making you uneasy?!! UNHEARD OF KILL IT
Oct 27, 2017
Ger Gemini said:
:) i couldnt believe it when i first saw him.....ill never see ET in the same light again LOL
????
Oct 27, 2017
Aktive leute...YES....Henry Thomas who plays ELIOTT in the film E.T. the Extraterrestrial plays a paedophile father in Geralds Game!
Oct 27, 2017
Ger Gemini said:
Aktive leute...YES....Henry Thomas who plays ELIOTT in the film E.T. the Extraterrestrial plays a paedophile father in Geralds Game!
ok