1997: In the future we'll have flying cars 2017:

Page 1 2 » 41 comments
Sep 16, 2017
Netflix posted:
Big Mouth | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix
Watch Video
1997: In the future we'll have flying cars
2017:
2017: Where Jews are just as subversive and gross as they were in 1927.
Sep 25, 2017
Der Fliegende Holländer said:
2017: Where Jews are just as subversive and gross as they were in 1927.
I can't tell if that's a joke or not. I'm guessing it is. I don't know.
Sep 27, 2017
I don't know weither to be offended, or to laugh..
Sep 28, 2017
Der don't discount the Jews they've been getting kicked out of countries for 2,000 years for taking children and sacrificing and raping them just google Blood Libel. Netflix is now funded by NaziJew George Soros and lets look at the cast/crew shall we... YUP ALL JEWS. Goldberg, Levin, Klein, Kroll, Thackett..... Hmmm seems to be a theme
Sep 29, 2017
The Blood Libel could've just been lies. I am not going to let people slander my past-religion. It's rude and sick.
Sep 29, 2017
"could've been" No it for sure happened there has been a reason jews have been kicked out of over 125 countries over the last 2,000 years always with the same "rumor" of blood libels, they did it, its still happening to this day, they think of us as cattle
Sep 29, 2017
Slander is when the statement is false BTW
Sep 29, 2017
There's always been rumours of things. It's human nature, and Jewish people do not think of people as cattle, The Government does, If jews really did do a "blood libel" which litterally means "accusation" why haven't the cops or government stopped it?
Sep 29, 2017
Does it mean accusation or does accusation mean accusation ? Hmm I think it means blood libel and yes its true
Sep 29, 2017
Trigg Clark said:
Does it mean accusation or does accusation mean accusation ? Hmm I think it means blood libel and yes its true
dude, don't judge every Jew by the actions of a few. Did you learn this in elementary school?! Every group has bad seeds. Christians, Muslims, etc.
Sep 29, 2017
Yea just like Islam is a religion of peace and black people are not violent at all
Sep 29, 2017
f**king sick of it until "moderate" jews start calling out all the f**king zionists they are all guilty, f**king degenerate over sexualized filth on every f**king channel and news network and every single time I look at who's making/producing/ and owns the network its always Jews, I'm not even racist I'm a f**king realist. Every suicide bomber is a f**king muslim every truck of peace is a muslim. If you see a video with 10 people stomping someones head on the concrete screaming world star its a black person these are facts
Sep 30, 2017
Trigg Clark said:
f**king sick of it until "moderate" jews start calling out all the f**king zionists they are all guilty, f**king degenerate over sexualized filth on every f**king channel and news network and every single time I look at who's making/producing/ and owns the network its always Jews, I'm not even racist I'm a f**king realist. Every suicide bomber is a f**king muslim every truck of peace is a muslim. If you see a video with 10 people stomping someones head on the concrete screaming world star its a black person these are facts
I've never seen such bias. So your saying that other races are all bad but not all whites and Christians are bad?! How come white people and Christians get a pass and yet other races and religions don't?!
Oct 3, 2017
John Brett said:
I've never seen such bias. So your saying that other races are all bad but not all whites and Christians are bad?! How come white people and Christians get a pass and yet other races and religions don't?!
I know a joke is supposed to be funny
Oct 3, 2017
dead meme
Oct 5, 2017
Trigg Clark said:
Am I actually reading this right? Are you unironically blaming jews for a cartoon you don't like?
Oct 5, 2017
How the f**k did this turn into a discussion of Jews?
Oct 6, 2017
It's created, written, voiced by all jews, its not ironic its a fact. Jews love making shows about pedophiles, transsexuals and rapists its like a f**king past time for them or something
Oct 6, 2017
They love putting f**ked up incestual relationships in their shows and movies as well anytime you see some vile subhuman sexual deviancy in Hollywood its always written by Jews, once you know to look for it you will see a repeating pattern.
Oct 6, 2017
Just remember what child Hollywood stars have already come out and told us now that they are adults (the ones that didn't kill them selves after years of abuse) "Hollywood's biggest problem is, was, and always will be pedophilia"
Oct 6, 2017
They are also the number one reason we abort a million babies a year, they love killing babies.
Page 1 2 » 41 comments