Lay it all out!

Who in their right mind believes inhaling smoke is healthy..

Page 1 2 3 4 5 » 108 comments
Mic. the Vegan posted:
Is Marijuana Unhealthy? An In-Depth Look at the Research
Watch Video
Who in their right mind believes inhaling smoke is healthy... Kale is healthy, does that mean its still heatlhy if i smoke it? Ofcourse not.
Sep 21, 2017
....which is why vaporizers were invented
Sep 21, 2017
I smoked water once and now I have Aids. Water, not even once!
Sep 21, 2017
you don't have to smoke it.
Sep 21, 2017
edibles bro
Sep 22, 2017
Ingest it or vape or avoid. Nobody said you MUST smoke.
Sep 22, 2017
smoked kale THO
Sep 22, 2017
The Carrot Industry said:
Ingest it or vape or avoid. Nobody said you MUST smoke.
"YOU MUST SMOKE!" There. I said it, its validated πŸ˜‚
Sep 22, 2017
Then why do lungs have cannabis receptors? You look like a meathead so this dumb conclusion must be your end game.
Sep 22, 2017
our lungs have cannabinoid receptors for a reason.
Sep 22, 2017
hawkinz97 said:
our lungs have cannabinoid receptors for a reason.
Umm...your brain has the cannabinoid receptors the last time I checked
Sep 22, 2017
Alexis Sudin said:
Then why do lungs have cannabis receptors? You look like a meathead so this dumb conclusion must be your end game.
really confused how two people came to the same conclusion
Sep 24, 2017
Nick Diaz thinks it's healthy lol
Sep 24, 2017
Alexis Sudin said:
that picture is of Nick Diaz actually, a vegan ufc fighter who smokes tons of pot
Oct 9, 2017
Vaping is fine. And consumables are healthy AND work even better since your liver breaks it down.
Who said anything about vaping or eating, almost everyone who claims its healthy are including smoking.
Oct 9, 2017
Vegetable Madness β“‹ said:
Who said anything about vaping or eating, almost everyone who claims its healthy are including smoking.
Dumb people maybe, which we won't count πŸ˜… It's a VERY low risk for any major damage to your lungs when smoked out right so unless it's for a medical reason it's definitely not %100 healthy to smoke due to the carcinogens, not the THC.
First you say its very low risk then you say its not healthy to smoke because of the carcinogens... people just want to hear good things about their bad habits. Inhaling smoke is not healthy, period.
Oct 9, 2017
First you say its very low risk then you say its not healthy to smoke because of the carcinogens... people just want to hear good things about their bad habits. Inhaling smoke is not healthy, period.
Nice cherry picking of my words, anybody could read my comment and know that's not what the context was. Also I don't smoke, I'm straight edge actually, I just know how much weed can help people and the fact that 0 people have ever died from the effects of it. I would say eating a meal at McDonald's is less healthy then smoking a joint, and I'm sure science would back that claim.
I don't smoke either, I just know that most people who smoke weed just does it because it makes them feel good and they don't know or care if its unhealthy for them, and I would say eating a bowl of lentils is better than smoking a joint.
Oct 9, 2017
I don't smoke either, I just know that most people who smoke weed just does it because it makes them feel good and they don't know or care if its unhealthy for them, and I would say eating a bowl of lentils is better than smoking a joint.
You are a one sided moron. I'm happy nobody is taking your words as "advice". Do some research before sprouting irregular bullshit.
Oct 9, 2017
Actually eating raw kale daily can cause arthritis.
Jack skeletor, didn't you realise that smoking is harmful? is this news to you? lmfao, you've been brainwashed
Oct 10, 2017
Jack skeletor, didn't you realise that smoking is harmful? is this news to you? lmfao, you've been brainwashed
When did I ever say that? I'll call you Mr.Strawman! πŸ˜… If you want to prove your point then cite a study that says smoking weed is dangerous to your health......and when I say dangerous I mean potential life altering dangerous, lung cancer, brain damage, overdosing, other then some carcinogens from non Vaping. I can't wait for you to come up with nothing, idiot with a keypad.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 » 108 comments