Lay it all out!

Hey guys, If you have any questions about the Pro 7 Plus or this review in general,

Page 1 2 3 » 56 comments
Sep 19, 2017
Android Authority posted:
Meizu Pro 7 Plus review
Watch Video
Hey guys,

If you have any questions about the Pro 7 Plus or this review in general, please feel free to reply to this comment. I'll try to get back to as many of you as I can.

Sep 19, 2017
are their many cases for sale?
Sep 19, 2017
Would you go for this or the Pro 6 Plus? The latter phone only costs $350 on AliExpress.
Sep 19, 2017
does it have a good DAC?
what about m6 note can you make a review of it?
Sep 19, 2017
Does this phone have always on display like Samsung devices?
Sep 19, 2017
Bailey which would u recommend moto x4 pro 7 plus or the LG g6
Sep 19, 2017
Is Meizu manufacturer from China?
Sep 19, 2017
een anonieme man said:
are their many cases for sale?
yeah, there's a good selection on AliExpress
Sep 19, 2017
flipp081 said:
Would you go for this or the Pro 6 Plus? The latter phone only costs $350 on AliExpress.
given the price difference, I would choose the Pro 6 Plus. they are very similar phones overall.
Sep 19, 2017
Dinel said:
does it have a good DAC?
yep, it's the same one that's used in the Galaxy S8
Sep 19, 2017
عبدالرحمن نجم said:
what about m6 note can you make a review of it?
yep, we'll be sure to get to that one :)
Sep 19, 2017
Hans Tauriainen said:
Does this phone have always on display like Samsung devices?
it does not. this feature was present with the Pro 6 Plus but is not available with the Pro 7 Plus
Sep 19, 2017
Sir if there's is any giveaway of these phones, remember me 😳
Sep 19, 2017
Yash Mathur said:
Bailey which would u recommend moto x4 pro 7 plus or the LG g6
well, the LG G6 is pretty cheap now if you can get it used. if you're looking for something different, the Pro 7 Plus is a good option. but, for the price, I would choose the G6.
Sep 19, 2017
Žmrlj Grljž said:
Is Meizu manufacturer from China?
yes
Sep 19, 2017
Bailey Stein said:
yes
Pls review Vivo Smartphones, Samsung J Series, Huawei G Series and Asus ZenFone Smartphpne thanks
Sep 19, 2017
Bailey Stein said:
yes
are there many differences between the 5.2 and 5.7 models? Like processing power, RAM, battery size, screen resolution, etc? I really want this phone but am considering the smaller size for it's practicality but I don't want to lose any of the flagship specs. Thank you
Sep 19, 2017
Hey Bailey, does the phone support mirroring via an HDMI cable?
Sep 19, 2017
Hi Bailey, Is there a fonction who turn off the phone but keep the dac and the second screen on!? Thanks budy.
Sep 19, 2017
Joe Macdougall said:
are there many differences between the 5.2 and 5.7 models? Like processing power, RAM, battery size, screen resolution, etc? I really want this phone but am considering the smaller size for it's practicality but I don't want to lose any of the flagship specs. Thank you
yes, please see our side-by-side spec lists: http://www.andro...s-review-798169/#specifications
Sep 19, 2017
Siddhant Saldanha said:
Hey Bailey, does the phone support mirroring via an HDMI cable?
not sure, although I would assume not
Sep 19, 2017
sharshar94 said:
Hi Bailey, Is there a fonction who turn off the phone but keep the dac and the second screen on!? Thanks budy.
currently, the phone has to be on to use the secondary display. the primary screen can be locked/off, but the phone itself needs to be on.
Sep 19, 2017
Bailey Stein said:
currently, the phone has to be on to use the secondary display. the primary screen can be locked/off, but the phone itself needs to be on.
hey how's the performance
Sep 19, 2017
Bailey Stein said:
is it available in India?
Page 1 2 3 » 56 comments
4 comments