What's new in Android 8.0 Oreo?
Watch Video
Op3 is awsum phone
Aug 28, 2017
Nope.... It ain't water resistant...
Aug 29, 2017
Random Guy said:
Lol why would you bring your phone under a shower? xD I don't understand. OP3 is imo the best phone on the market and I'm happy that it will get an Android O update.
Aug 30, 2017
yup, but after Android Oreo it is the last major update. That is why you can be like me and Harass @GetPeid (Carl) the founder of Oneplus on twitter. And keep on tweeting to him about more updates. That's what I am encouraging other people, so he might change his mind
Sep 1, 2017
Yeah proud one plus 3t users
Sep 2, 2017
Interferencyjny said:
Lol why would you bring your phone under a shower? xD I don't understand. OP3 is imo the best phone on the market and I'm happy that it will get an Android O update.
I like to beat my meat in the shower so water resistance is a must.
Sep 3, 2017
Random Guy said:
What are you? A swimmer for the Olympics? Water resistance is good but not a must for me. I'm careful anyway...
Sep 4, 2017
tu split kar hawe me bhosdi ke
Sep 4, 2017
KickRoxEatDust said:
What are you? A swimmer for the Olympics? Water resistance is good but not a must for me. I'm careful anyway...
every phone should be durable
Sep 4, 2017
KickRoxEatDust said:
what are you a fanboy? Its maked it like 10000 times easier to clean your phone whit water...
Sep 12, 2017
Random Guy said:
what are you a fanboy? Its maked it like 10000 times easier to clean your phone whit water...
Before the iPhone was water proof what did people use.... AN OTTERBOX.
Sep 22, 2017
how do you know it is the last update??
Oct 12, 2017
I have OP3 too. I enjoy it. Kinda hate it now though.