Lay it all out!

2:53 you can never tell an American to "wait" and "save"

Oct 17, 2016
LinusTechTips posted:
Low End Video Cards Rant - Are they still terrible?
Watch Video
2:53 you can never tell an American to "wait" and "save"
63
Oct 23, 2016
typical Corvette driver
3
Oct 24, 2016
.. wut?
1
Oct 24, 2016
apachelives said:
.. wut?
Americans who can't do "wait" and "save" all have guns and drive pickups trucks, Corvettes or Mustangs.
15
Nov 26, 2016
BSG said:
Americans who can't do "wait" and "save" all have guns and drive pickups trucks, Corvettes or Mustangs.
So they're successful? some of those cars you mentioned are very expensive and so are guns.
9
Nov 27, 2016
AllAlongTheWatchtower said:
So they're successful? some of those cars you mentioned are very expensive and so are guns.
Exactly. They own farms with nothing on them, their wives get them income, and they spend their money on Corvette's 'n Guns.
5
Dec 11, 2016
BSG said:
Exactly. They own farms with nothing on them, their wives get them income, and they spend their money on Corvette's 'n Guns.
corvettes are still impressive cars and not everyone has time to wait. A porsche that cost the same will only have around 350 hp compared to the steal that a corvette is. A similar powered porshe can cost into the 100k range.
1
Dec 23, 2016
fezan noor said:
corvettes are still impressive cars and not everyone has time to wait. A porsche that cost the same will only have around 350 hp compared to the steal that a corvette is. A similar powered porshe can cost into the 100k range.
Americans are not spec savers. They get it because it is American.
3
Dec 23, 2016
BSG said:
Americans are not spec savers. They get it because it is American.
thats tru i guess
0
Jan 15, 2017
Isn't it kind of a peer pressure and jealousy thing? The mentality is kinda like: "My friend upgraded and has a 1080 GTX, so I need to match that!" :)
3
Feb 20, 2017
I love how BSG thinks all Americans own farms. Even if that were true, farming can make a lot of money. Everyone needs food.
1
Feb 26, 2017
Aside from the self-reliance of a farm, pretty sure stereotyping every American who has expensive shit as a lazy f**k who got their ass handed to them is about as realistic as this dumbass being able to actually farm. I mean, most Americans who own a gun (or more) and drive a Mustang (or pickup trucks) aren't lazy f**ks. In any case. Europe has just as many lazy ass dumbasses as we do and the only continent that probably doesn't is the North East Asian regions.
13
Mar 9, 2017
Kevin Edwards said:
I love how BSG thinks all Americans own farms. Even if that were true, farming can make a lot of money. Everyone needs food.
He said "and they don't plant anything on it"
0
Apr 1, 2017
These comments are fantastic 10/10
4
Jun 3, 2017
That's why they are Canadian.
6
Jul 16, 2017
Canadiens are gay though. Literally, because Trudeau... .
Americans are just lazy and fat.
0
Jul 26, 2017
funny stereotype shit lol
You cobine 300000000 people into the one.
As not American or Canadian, I literally don't understand why Americans bulling Canadians. This is f**king stupid.
10 people are talking about stereotype shit like it's truth, you are so mean guys
1
Aug 10, 2017
MegaCake1234 said:
Aside from the self-reliance of a farm, pretty sure stereotyping every American who has expensive shit as a lazy f**k who got their ass handed to them is about as realistic as this dumbass being able to actually farm. I mean, most Americans who own a gun (or more) and drive a Mustang (or pickup trucks) aren't lazy f**ks. In any case. Europe has just as many lazy ass dumbasses as we do and the only continent that probably doesn't is the North East Asian regions.
wow.. thanks man, asian racism..
0
Aug 10, 2017
NeonGooRoo said:
funny stereotype shit lol
You cobine 300000000 people into the one.
As not American or Canadian, I literally don't understand why Americans bulling Canadians. This is f**king stupid.
10 people are talking about stereotype shit like it's truth, you are so mean guys
amen
0
Aug 21, 2017
apachelives said:
.. wut?
why did this thread develop into a trunp vs hilary debate.
0
Sep 21, 2017
HasNoStings said:
why did this thread develop into a trunp vs hilary debate.
to be honest not all Americans are fat although a lot of them are but every day it gets harder to stay healthy in any first world country because they pump sugar and fat into everything you eat and before you say it no I'm not fat and no I'm not American so I'm not being biased.
0
Oct 12, 2017
Oh Canada, Our home and native land.
0