Monster Hunter: World - Wildspire Waste Trailer | PS4
Watch Video
I'm gonna trade my xbox and games in for a ps4 cause of this trailer
Aug 20, 2017
The game is coming for Xbox and pc
Aug 22, 2017
George Bush said:
The game is coming for Xbox and pc
But who tf is gonna play MH on Xbox other than noobs new to the series? Much larger player base on PS4 and great preformance on PC
Aug 23, 2017
do you got a xbox one cause this is on xbox one you know
Aug 23, 2017
Huzufu, i am and i've been playing all games since FU
Aug 23, 2017
Well mh came back to sony :)
Sep 30, 2017
Huzufu said:
But who tf is gonna play MH on Xbox other than noobs new to the series? Much larger player base on PS4 and great preformance on PC
The people who have a Xbox One and like the series i think ? Not just "noobs"
Sep 30, 2017
Fleet said:
The people who have a Xbox One and like the series i think ? Not just "noobs"
MH has never been on Xbox outside of Japan. Most MH fans have Playstation or Nintendo so the majority of players on Xbox will be noobs :P
Sep 30, 2017
Huzufu said:
MH has never been on Xbox outside of Japan. Most MH fans have Playstation or Nintendo so the majority of players on Xbox will be noobs :P
Yeah you right but it doesn't matter true hunters are alone >->
Sep 30, 2017
Fleet said:
Yeah you right but it doesn't matter true hunters are alone >->
I know bro, solo ftw! :D
Sep 30, 2017
PS4 is full of noobs too much of the 60 million people who have it are FIFA , shooters gamers kids and people who used to have Xbox 360.
Sep 30, 2017
Plus the 4k enhancement for Xbox one x will make it the best place to play it on console and it is balanced.
Sep 30, 2017
George Bush said:
Plus the 4k enhancement for Xbox one x will make it the best place to play it on console and it is balanced.
Eww why would you use it's "4K"? Use the 60fps option, especially for a game like Monster Hunter :)
Sep 30, 2017
Huzufu said:
Eww why would you use it's "4K"? Use the 60fps option, especially for a game like Monster Hunter :)
I think if the game does not have online it will be 60fps on the x and maybe pro but so far what I seen is the game running under 30fps gameplay wise.
Sep 30, 2017
George Bush said:
I think if the game does not have online it will be 60fps on the x and maybe pro but so far what I seen is the game running under 30fps gameplay wise.
It's gonna be online no matter what. Also, not sure if it will have 60fps on Xbox X (it should, depends on if Capcom are lazy or not) but here's hoping!!
Sep 30, 2017
Yeah I wish they downgrade the graphics a bit to get 60fps on console
Oct 1, 2017
You should also pick up Last of Us Remastered, Bloodborne, and Nioh.
Oct 1, 2017
I had a PSP and a XBox360...
Oct 9, 2017
You could play this on an Xbox One, just I dunno if there are people who own that system are interested in this?
Oct 12, 2017
I HATE CABBAGE said:
You could play this on an Xbox One, just I dunno if there are people who own that system are interested in this?
There's a Xbox Club about Mh World and yeah they are intrested
Oct 19, 2017
Arrg...I already switched to PC, no monster hunter then 😖
Oct 19, 2017
Suryanto Tan said:
Arrg...I already switched to PC, no monster hunter then 😖
It’s coming to pc too
Oct 19, 2017
Ima say it, i have an xbox and i have played every single one untill monster hunter tri. I only stopped playing because my wii and playstation broke down. I was so sad it got broken... but now that i hear monster hunter is coming to xbox? I have never been so happy before
Oct 19, 2017
George Bush said:
It’s coming to pc too
Thanks, mr.president 😂. Seem like the move sets more fluid than the previous monster hunter.
Oct 22, 2017
Nice