Lay it all out!

To believe this guy with an obvious agenda you would have to ignore doctors and

Oct 23, 2016
Mic. the Vegan posted:
Diet Debunked: Bone Broth
Watch Video
To believe this guy with an obvious agenda you would have to ignore doctors and dieticians with none. We get it, you are vegan but the rest of the world doesn't give a shit. Animals should not be mistreated just because they are going to end up as food though. Buy local and skip Walmart.
Aug 20, 2017
what the f**k? How is he ignoring doctors and dietitians? Almost no medical professionals recommend bone broth. And no, animals should not be mistreated because they DONT NEED TO BECOME FOOD. Get a grip.
Sep 19, 2017
Fronde said:
what the f**k? How is he ignoring doctors and dietitians? Almost no medical professionals recommend bone broth. And no, animals should not be mistreated because they DONT NEED TO BECOME FOOD. Get a grip.
what are u complaining about??
Sep 19, 2017
I'm complaining about the comment above. It is ridiculous and myopic to just dismiss all of this because of an "agenda" and then say animals will just become food anyway? It's so ridiculous.
Sep 23, 2017
[sees a video with all facts cited and backed up by scientific studies] "obvious vegan agenda"
Sep 29, 2017
Ya humans are omnivores not vegetarians. the problem is we eat TOO much meat and grains and processed food. All the primates are omnivores...vegans can live how they want but cannot deny this fact. Monkeys eat a lot of veg but also bugs and lizards etc. Apes eat a lot of veg but also bugs, lizards and monkeys. I could go on....just get over it vegans.
Sep 29, 2017
WW Suwannee, so what you're saying is that humans should eat plants and the occasional bugs?
Sep 29, 2017
No I was referring to animal protein. I'm assuming you were joking but btw, a lot of people around the world eat bugs.
Sep 29, 2017
WW Suwannee, do you reckon we need protein from animals?
Sep 29, 2017
Not really sure if we need it. But our bodies were designed for it so I think a little is healthy.
Oct 4, 2017
Yes, that terrifying agenda of trying to make people healthier instead of spoon feeding them what the meat and dairy industry wants them to think.
Oct 6, 2017
We were not designed to eat meat. We have jaws that move side to side just like herbivores, a long digestive tract meant for processing plants, our teeth are nothing like an omnivores and instinctively if we were in a room with an apple and a rabbit we would eat the apple and play with the rabbit.
dealwithfit said:
We were not designed to eat meat. We have jaws that move side to side just like herbivores, a long digestive tract meant for processing plants, our teeth are nothing like an omnivores and instinctively if we were in a room with an apple and a rabbit we would eat the apple and play with the rabbit.
In the bible god names the animals we can eat as clean or unclean. Meaning we are not vegetarians.
Oct 9, 2017
Delsia Brooks Hamilton said:
In the bible god names the animals we can eat as clean or unclean. Meaning we are not vegetarians.
God’s probably not real, so that’s a terrible argument. Come back when you can refute this claim.
Oct 9, 2017
Fronde said:
God’s probably not real, so that’s a terrible argument. Come back when you can refute this claim.
this dude is a malnourished clown and his videos are all garbage..
Oct 9, 2017
hello goodbye said:
this dude is a malnourished clown and his videos are all garbage..
So because he’s skinny that automatically means malnourished? You have nothing here. Where are basing his malnourishment? You’re just trying to affirm the consequent and it’s failing
Oct 12, 2017
Delsia Brooks Hamilton said:
best comment
6 days ago
So you didn't try bone broth for yourself? This would be a sure 🔥 way to give an honest opinion. I've went from zero to hero eating squirrel bones