Lay it all out!

Mariah Carey would have canceled due to rain.

Jul 6, 2017
NFL posted:
Prince Performs “Purple Rain” During Downpour | Super Bowl XLI Halftime Show | NFL
Watch Video
Mariah Carey would have canceled due to rain.
Aug 25, 2017
And ?
Aug 27, 2017
Prince shows dedication
Sep 12, 2017
The difference between a Diva and a true musician.
how is she in any way relevant to this?
Sep 14, 2017
Remember when she was performing in NY last year and her mic went dead? She quit singing and just walked around the stage. She should have continued with the show...giving the people what they came for.
Sep 18, 2017
Could you blame her? Girl woulda melted.
Sep 19, 2017
snidelywhiplash said:
Could you blame her? Girl woulda melted.
Yeah. Into a pile of sh*t!
Sep 27, 2017
Mariah who ?
Sep 28, 2017
cwash2005 said:
Remember when she was performing in NY last year and her mic went dead? She quit singing and just walked around the stage. She should have continued with the show...giving the people what they came for.
LOL 😂
Oct 1, 2017
cwash2005 said:
I’m a fan and I lol
Oct 4, 2017
There is no way that she would get her hair wet.
Oct 7, 2017
desastermaster2010 said:
Mariah who ?
carey
Oct 10, 2017
candy floss n rain ... what do you expect
Oct 11, 2017
I just watch video where Foo Fighter got their plug pulled during a concert and then keep playing as the band and audience proceed to do sing along to compensate the loss of amps.
That's not counting where Grohl broke his leg during concert and keep playing as the medic team fix his leg.
Oct 13, 2017
cwash2005 said:
The prince himself wanted more rain! Hahahaha. Mariah would wanted an umbrella man. Woman are demanding. Period!!
5 days ago
At least she's still a *one* of the best vocalist ever to date...