Lay it all out!

Ah yes watching this during an existential crisis in the middle of the night was a great

Page 1 2 » 42 comments
Jul 29, 2017
TED posted:
How your brain hallucinates your conscious reality | Anil Seth
Watch Video
Ah yes watching this during an existential crisis in the middle of the night was a great idea
47
Sep 12, 2017
If youre gonna shot yourself, do it in the bathtub
23
Sep 14, 2017
part of the reason some ppl are killing themselves is not having a bathtub
34
Sep 16, 2017
Oh man, I was just thinking you would want to skip this late at night.
2
Sep 16, 2017
Having an existential crisis? Jordan Peterson's videos will make you completely rearrange your life in about a month or so, just watch his vids and you will start to change your life without any effort.
12
Sep 17, 2017
what video? i hope that this video will give me a reason to take life seriously,
2
Sep 19, 2017
Ender have you seen 'Dr Bruce Greyson Consciousness Independent of the Brain' https://www.yout...ch?v=2aWM95RuMqU It might help in those scary moments the night nadgers catchya!
1
Sep 25, 2017
Seeking truth? Search *_Truth Contest_* and read the top entry called "The Present". The truth will set you free.
0
Sep 25, 2017
Kryless777 said:
what video? i hope that this video will give me a reason to take life seriously,
just search "existential crisis Jordan Peterson" and "nihilisim Jordan Peterson" then start with his short videos on "Bite-sized Philosophy" channel. Then you will probably be ready for his maps of meaning series.

Simple but crucial thoughts that changed my life: 1. Clean your room 2. Responsibility gives meaning 3. The answer to the problem of humanity is the integrity of the individual. 4. Chase anything that makes your life feel meaningful NOT happiness (happiness will come along) 5. Carefully examine which actions and thoughts make you feel stronger and which make you feel weaker, avoid the latter. 6. The attitude towards things is the most important thing no matter what you do, especially at work, it builds into habits and habits form who you are. Incorporate that knowledge into your life as much as you can.

8
Sep 29, 2017
Ender is a great first name for somebody who is going to wind up killing themselves.
2
Sep 29, 2017
lol I'd be questioning my existence too If I was a f**king Weeaboo
1
Oct 3, 2017
- I Love You
0
Oct 4, 2017
haha
0
Oct 7, 2017
Rofl
0
Oct 10, 2017
Otto Frinta said:
just search "existential crisis Jordan Peterson" and "nihilisim Jordan Peterson" then start with his short videos on "Bite-sized Philosophy" channel. Then you will probably be ready for his maps of meaning series.

Simple but crucial thoughts that changed my life: 1. Clean your room 2. Responsibility gives meaning 3. The answer to the problem of humanity is the integrity of the individual. 4. Chase anything that makes your life feel meaningful NOT happiness (happiness will come along) 5. Carefully examine which actions and thoughts make you feel stronger and which make you feel weaker, avoid the latter. 6. The attitude towards things is the most important thing no matter what you do, especially at work, it builds into habits and habits form who you are. Incorporate that knowledge into your life as much as you can.

Thanks for your infos! :D
0
Oct 11, 2017
Omg. This happened to me too.... O.o
0
Oct 11, 2017
Now watch it again on mushrooms
1
Oct 14, 2017
Feel ya
0
Oct 16, 2017
That's exactly what I'm doing right now 👍
0
Nov 4, 2017
I swear to god I have an existential crisis nearly every month/every other month. it's been happening a lot this past year.
1
Nov 5, 2017
same over here dude! :D
0
Nov 6, 2017
Michelle Wineijes said:
I swear to god I have an existential crisis nearly every month/every other month. it's been happening a lot this past year.
When you're having a crisis... stop thinking, and just pray. Contacting Jesus in the spiritual realm brings peace to the soul, and clarity to the mind.
1
Nov 7, 2017
Martin G said:
When you're having a crisis... stop thinking, and just pray. Contacting Jesus in the spiritual realm brings peace to the soul, and clarity to the mind.
I dont believe in god or any of that stuff, but thanks any way
1
Nov 7, 2017
LOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0
Nov 8, 2017
Michelle Wineijes said:
I dont believe in god or any of that stuff, but thanks any way
Uh, that was my point entirely, Michelle. You are having existential crises on a regular basis. I'm suggesting that it is due to the fact that you don't believe in "God or any of that stuff". Like gravity, God exists whether you believe in Him or not. When you come to realize that Jesus has a master plan for your life, your existential problems will disappear.
0
Page 1 2 » 42 comments