Lay it all out!

i just finished watching season 1 i can't wait for season 2, this show is *awesome!!!!

Page 1 2 » 31 comments
Sep 8, 2017
Netflix posted:
Stranger Things | Season 2 Comic Con "Thriller" Trailer [HD] | Netflix
Watch Video
i just finished watching season 1 i can't wait for season 2, this show is *awesome!!!!* πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ€—πŸ˜
Sep 9, 2017
Me too
Sep 10, 2017
The show is beautiful
Sep 11, 2017
just finished it
Sep 11, 2017
Gender Bender said:
just finished it
Nice
Sep 11, 2017
you lait af πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Sep 12, 2017
Pinkguy said:
you lait af πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
better late than never though right? I never thought I'd get into this show. Watched the first episode and binged the rest of the season that same night. I like the music and the 80's vibes. This is a really good show can't wait for October stranger things & the walking dead 😊😊
Sep 12, 2017
Bolo Punch said:
better late than never though right? I never thought I'd get into this show. Watched the first episode and binged the rest of the season that same night. I like the music and the 80's vibes. This is a really good show can't wait for October stranger things & the walking dead 😊😊
OMG SAME i love twd (the walking dead) it was my fav show and everyone one was like you should watch stranger things so I watched the first two episodes and after that binged the rest so ready and hype
Sep 12, 2017
Pinkguy said:
you lait af πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
what do u mean?
Sep 12, 2017
This Stoic World said:
what do u mean?
same!
Sep 14, 2017
I finished a year ago XDDD
Sep 15, 2017
This Stoic World said:
what do u mean?
me 2
7 days ago
f**king * awesome
7 days ago
I finished it about a month ago, the suspense, so much suspense
7 days ago
I STAYED UP UNTIL 4 AM WATCHING IT I'M READDDDYY KJKHJJHHHKKKKG
7 days ago
ii.hex.i i said:
I STAYED UP UNTIL 4 AM WATCHING IT I'M READDDDYY KJKHJJHHHKKKKG
YESSSSSSHHHHH
6 days ago
This Stoic World said:
what do u mean?
same I love shows about small towns with weird things going on in them...or should I say strange things?πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ
4 days ago
Well I've been waiting for 12 months 😭
3 days ago
This Stoic World said:
what do u mean?
me too, this show is awesome 😎
3 days ago
It is 5:30 am i just finished season 1 i couldnt stop watching its soo fkin awesomeπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œβ„
3 days ago
Pinkguy said:
you lait af πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
learn to spell late you ignorant f**k.
2 days ago
Bolo Punch said:
Exactly! I just started watching the first season late yesterday night and I'm done already, haha. I love it. Wish I would've watched it sooner, but that's ok. I'm super ready for season 2!
Has anybody watched the original stranger things?
1 days ago
super saiyan oakland said:
Has anybody watched the original stranger things?
what do you mean
ii.hex.i i said:
what do you mean
there was a stranger things series in the 80's...you can buy them at walmart.....i seen those in the 90's...this is a upgraded and better version of it.
Page 1 2 » 31 comments