Lay it all out!

Did he mention anything about Mercury in amgalam fillings?

Aug 31, 2017
NutritionFacts.org posted:
Live Q&A with Dr. Greger of NutritionFacts.org on August 31 at 1 PM ET
Watch Video
Did he mention anything about Mercury in amgalam fillings?
Aug 31, 2017
ogadl ogadl what does that have to do with anything I'm talking bout mercury fillings
Probably better to get the dentist to get rid of the old mercury used in tooth fillings.
Aug 31, 2017
colonyofcells de la machine that's what I figured I should do but yet I heard resin fillings got BPA so then again
new resin fillings are probably safer than mercury. Can also have the tooth pulled out.
Aug 31, 2017
colonyofcells de la machine lol it's a molar and I have them on 5 different ones
I heard there are also porcelain fillings.
Sep 1, 2017
colonyofcells de la machine yeah heard they gave aluminum so only it there could be a safe alternative filling🙄🤔
I would guess that a 100% inert tooth filling might be quite difficult to find so maybe go with the least harmful filling.
To prevent cavities, I use a tiny amount of organic aloe vera powder (whole aloe vera) in water as mouthwash. I have done this for a few years and it is very effective. 1 study says aloe vera is as effective as chlorhexidine which requires prescription in america. In the philippines, chlorhexidine can be bought over the counter.