Lay it all out!

learn something about ayurveda ,

Aug 31, 2017
NutritionFacts.org posted:
Live Q&A with Dr. Greger of NutritionFacts.org on August 31 at 1 PM ET
Watch Video
learn something about ayurveda , the diet can never be the same for everyone and it has to contain animal milk in some form , u are missing out on life and flavour and i fell sorry for you vegans , dr gregor is a total fraud , i bet he is misreable himself talking b12 and telling you how his diet is the best and how he wont die at 80 , he would die at 90 , please dont fall for it , we all have our destiny .
Harvard healthy eating plate says to limit dairy which is linked to some cancers particularly prostate cancer. India lactovegetarians should probably take b12 supplement.
Sep 1, 2017
if cows are holy why would you wan to contribute to them being part of the horror of the dairy industry?
Sep 1, 2017
i never said to eat meat , be vegetarians not vegans
Instead of using a complicated system like ayurveda, can instead use 1 simple rule: if the food has no fiber, do not eat it. The exception is b12 supplement which is needed to reduce or eliminate the expensive junk food called animal products (all have 0 fiber and not a lot of micronutrients). The do not eat fiberless foods rule is from Dr Bill Harris of the Vegetarian Society of Hawaii. The rule eliminates juice which lacks fiber and better to eat real fruits. Refined substances have 0 fiber or low fiber such as oil, butter, ghee, sweeteners, juice, refined flour, salt, protein powder, tofu, seitan, vegan fake milk, vegan fake butter, vegan fake cheese, etc. As for cooking method, healthier to steam or boil (drink the water used for boiling). Most traditional diets include a mix of cooked and raw foods. Mushrooms require cooking.
Unrefined vegan diet with b12 in India : https://sharan-india.org/
Sep 2, 2017
to all those commenting , you are right , your diet is better , i suggest u go raw vegan , thats even better .
Raw vegan with b12 supplement is healthy altho it will probably be more expensive than unrefined vegan diet with most calories from cheap staple foods like brown rice, finger millet, whole grain wheat flat bread, taro, purple yam, elephant foot yam (suran) plus some vegetables.