Lay it all out!

whats wrong with people, so Netflix is not allowed to make comedies now,

Page 1 2 3 » 65 comments
Aug 5, 2017
Netflix posted:
American Vandal | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix
Watch Video
whats wrong with people, so Netflix is not allowed to make comedies now, sense8 wasn't canceled to make this, it was canceled because no one wanted to watch it.
Aug 31, 2017
The series was fine, but they f**ked it up with all these overwhelmingly gay charakters... WTF is wrong with Wachowskis? Oh...
Sep 1, 2017
Adrian said:
The series was fine, but they f**ked it up with all these overwhelmingly gay charakters... WTF is wrong with Wachowskis? Oh...
I don't think that had anything to do with anything, but ok
Sep 1, 2017
JBlittz,
You seriusly think that sex change of these directors had nothing to do with all these sex scenes, that scare away viewers?
Back to Wachowskis, why in the f**king f**k! ? Would you ever pay for cutting away your balls and penis? And who the f**k, with clear mind would do that to mimik his brother?!
Sep 5, 2017
Adrian said:
JBlittz,
You seriusly think that sex change of these directors had nothing to do with all these sex scenes, that scare away viewers?
Back to Wachowskis, why in the f**king f**k! ? Would you ever pay for cutting away your balls and penis? And who the f**k, with clear mind would do that to mimik his brother?!
gay "characters" they were like people all around the world. Just how people all around the world are gay. It's a normal thing now. So um.....get over yourself.
Sep 5, 2017
MagmaGoon said:
gay "characters" they were like people all around the world. Just how people all around the world are gay. It's a normal thing now. So um.....get over yourself.
pedophiles will be normal soon
Sep 6, 2017
The Amazing Phoenix said:
pedophiles will be normal soon
how so?
Sep 6, 2017
Nevermind the "characters", but all these sex scenes? Thats not normal, thats repulsive!
Sep 8, 2017
Adrian said:
Nevermind the "characters", but all these sex scenes? Thats not normal, thats repulsive!
How is sex repulsive lol are you 5 years old or something? If ur momma's pussy didn't open herself to ur dad's snake, u wouldn't even exist. Sex is a normal thing and people do it all the time haha (Well... some people). And as far as I know, Sense8 is age restricted, you're not supposed to watch it if you're under 18 so... If you're under 18 and can't handle some harmless sex scenes and occasional orgies why u watching it?
Sep 9, 2017
Screamqueer,
Someone got triggered! Im sure that you like watching two guys lick and f**k each other multiple times during an episode, I was watching it for the the story.... Some parts of it were good, not the lgbt parts
Sep 11, 2017
pretty sure hardly anyone cares about that. its just no one wanted to watch the show and lol ^
"LGBT" parts is right. if it was het sex, tits everywhere, etc or game of thrones none of u would be throwing a fit. grow up
Sep 15, 2017
there's way too f**king much gratuitous gay shit in TV and movies right now. It's like you can't even get a project green lighted unless you have a gay scene in every episode or at least a gay character even if the gayness plays NO role in the storyline.
maybe at best 2% of the global population, is gay or bi or "not of natural sexual orientation" so why the f**k are TV and MOVIES seemingly obligated at present to have gay content?
Sep 15, 2017
lol sense 8 got canceled cause the budget was too big for each episode as they had to go to different countries to shoot scenes.
Sep 15, 2017
burnedbysound said:
there's way too f**king much gratuitous gay shit in TV and movies right now. It's like you can't even get a project green lighted unless you have a gay scene in every episode or at least a gay character even if the gayness plays NO role in the storyline.
maybe at best 2% of the global population, is gay or bi or "not of natural sexual orientation" so why the f**k are TV and MOVIES seemingly obligated at present to have gay content?
at least ten percent of the world is gay much more is in someway queer. You can't possibly think that only two percent of the world is gay. Like honestly where did you get that statistic
Sep 15, 2017
I never got around to watching Sense8. I jacked off to some of the sex scenes though. They were pretty steamy.
Sep 16, 2017
They cancelled sense8 because it was too expensive to make with all the destinations. If no one wanted to watch it why is netflix now doing a finale episode for the all viewers that got angry they cancelled the show?
Sep 16, 2017
Pariah,
If ppl wanted to watch it, it would pay up.... Netflix ceo was probably threaten with rape by Wachowskis trans sisters
Sep 16, 2017
I LOVE Sense 8 and subscribed to Netflix specifically to watch it. It's one of the most original series I've seen in a very long time.
Sep 16, 2017
LOL. No one wanted to watch it? You are sorely mistaken. There was so much support for the show that Netflix decided to do 1 more 2-hour special.
It wasn't that no one supported it, it was one of Netflix's biggest shows. It was that it costed too much money per episode. Travelling around the world costs a lot.
Sep 16, 2017
Apparently not enough ppl, here wo go back to my thesis: Wachowskis f**ked it up with with lgbt bullshit that scared away viewers... therefore the show didnt pay up
Sep 16, 2017
Adrian said:
Apparently not enough ppl, here wo go back to my thesis: Wachowskis f**ked it up with with lgbt bullshit that scared away viewers... therefore the show didnt pay up
yet when Game Of Thrones shows sex scenes nearly every episode, everyone love show. I really don't think the so called "LGBT bullshit" was the reason it was so unpopular. It was probably because the show cost too much
Sep 16, 2017
Doas GOT have a gay and lesbian couple in the main line-up? As far as i know the only alive gay character in GOT in Greyjoy's sister, now das she have a sex scene in every episode like Lito and Nomi ? Thats a negative
Sep 16, 2017
Adrian said:
Doas GOT have a gay and lesbian couple in the main line-up? As far as i know the only alive gay character in GOT in Greyjoy's sister, now das she have a sex scene in every episode like Lito and Nomi ? Thats a negative
exactly, my point is you're and any other people uncomfortable with gay male sex scenes in movies are just homophobic. It isn't about the overwhelming amount of sex scenes that led to Sense 8 being cancelled.
Sep 16, 2017
Victoria Spencer,
Yay! The homophobe card! No need for any logical arguments, straight people are all bigots right?
Being gay was the only reason for Lito's existence, i bet that anyone else but Wachowskis would make this character 10 times less repulsive.
Sep 16, 2017
Adrian said:
Victoria Spencer,
Yay! The homophobe card! No need for any logical arguments, straight people are all bigots right?
Being gay was the only reason for Lito's existence, i bet that anyone else but Wachowskis would make this character 10 times less repulsive.
no just that if someone has a problem with characters being gay or any other sexuality besides heterosexual in shows they are probably homophobic. Lito was a great character. He wasn't some 2d gay character people put out to show people aren't homophobic. He had an amazing personality and passion in his job. And it isn't like no one liked the show and that only LGBT people liked it.
Page 1 2 3 » 65 comments