Lay it all out!

I enjoyed this movie as a movie goer

Page 1 2 » 35 comments
Sep 1, 2017
Netflix posted:
Death Note | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix
Watch Video
I enjoyed this movie as a movie goer. All these cartoon losers hate on anything that's not Japanese enough
Sep 7, 2017
its not cause its not japanese its cause everything in this movie Every single thing is different. Please watch the anime and than come back and tell me that this isnt shit.
Sep 7, 2017
Bro, the US version is trash...Light in the Anime is wayyyy smarter and calculates every moves. The Netflix version is pure GARBAGE
Sep 12, 2017
shut the f**k up¿
Sep 12, 2017
I don't care
Sep 17, 2017
raptor rodger said:
I don't care
no, I hate how might showed the girl the death not to f**k. That made me hate this movie
Sep 20, 2017
bcuz u did not watch Real version
this is why it's good movie for U
but if u just understand the real story & character u would feel sick just by watching this trailer
this movie its crime against the original serie
Sep 21, 2017
Sirine Sara said:
but if u just understand the real story & character u would feel sick just by watching this trailer
to be completely honest with you I still would enjoy this movie better because I'm not an over sensitive person, even when I know a movie is bad I try to enjoy the aspect as entertainment. Also cartoons aren't my thing so I would most likely hate the anime more, because it's a f**king cartoon. It may have a good story line but really, a 23 year old like me wouldn't want to admit to anyone I watch "anime"
Sep 22, 2017
raptor rodger said:
to be completely honest with you I still would enjoy this movie better because I'm not an over sensitive person, even when I know a movie is bad I try to enjoy the aspect as entertainment. Also cartoons aren't my thing so I would most likely hate the anime more, because it's a f**king cartoon. It may have a good story line but really, a 23 year old like me wouldn't want to admit to anyone I watch "anime"
oh wow you are a insecure 23 year old lmao
Sep 22, 2017
Kek KEk said:
oh wow you are a insecure 23 year old lmao
insecure over a f**king anime.... yeah I'm sure that means so much in my life kiddo 😂
Sep 24, 2017
raptor rodger said:
insecure over a f**king anime.... yeah I'm sure that means so much in my life kiddo 😂
k, you dont like anime, boo f**king hoo, if i were u i'd rather shut the f**k up and leave smh
Sep 24, 2017
arabella said:
k, you dont like anime, boo f**king hoo, if i were u i'd rather shut the f**k up and leave smh
bitch I ain't going no where. You came to me, you leave. Also "if I were u I rather shut the f**k up"? You make no f**king sense.
Sep 28, 2017
raptor rodger said:
bitch I ain't going no where. You came to me, you leave. Also "if I were u I rather shut the f**k up"? You make no f**king sense.
the problem here is they really should have name it something else
Sep 30, 2017
"cartoon" WTF? Damn, you must really doubt your masculinity/maturity if you think people would judge you for watching hand-drawn animations lol
Oct 1, 2017
Like all other movie they make the protagonist weak and dumb watch the anime and then talk
Oct 10, 2017
TwinsAmv said:
its not cause its not japanese its cause everything in this movie Every single thing is different. Please watch the anime and than come back and tell me that this isnt shit.
it's not Anime fans are to picky on what they watch
Oct 10, 2017
Sirine Sara said:
IT'S JUST ANIME GET OVER IT AND SHUT IT THE ANIME FANS ARE RUINING THE MOVIE FOR PEOPLE WHO ENJOY IT NOBODY CARES FOR THE TRASHY ANIME
Oct 10, 2017
raptor rodger said:
finally someone who gets it that some people are trying to enjoy it
Oct 11, 2017
Rosemary the Wyvern said:
finally someone who gets it that some people are trying to enjoy it
the fact that these losers admit they watch anime makes me laugh... get a life and stop watching cartoon for f**k sakes and I'm the one to blame for enjoying a movie... Haha all these kids make me laugh
Oct 11, 2017
raptor rodger said:
the fact that these losers admit they watch anime makes me laugh... get a life and stop watching cartoon for f**k sakes and I'm the one to blame for enjoying a movie... Haha all these kids make me laugh
I would really like to know your opinion on the whole world watching 'rick&morty'?
Oct 14, 2017
https://encrypte...com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0BCNi_BDcE8tFWet7JqcAtFNYEMTkivYPels2XK5GDmQZP3Kg5g compare that image to the L in the movie and get back to me
Oct 14, 2017
This movie is childish not anime
Oct 15, 2017
raptor rodger said:
I don't hate the movie, but I don't even like it, let's just say it's not really good. It's not because it's not Japanese, but because Light and L were way smarter in the anime this movie seems more like a parody.
Oct 22, 2017
raptor rodger said:
lmao Japan literally has nothing to do with it. This is suppose to be a thriller about a genius's descent to psychopathy...not to mention the plot holes.
Oct 26, 2017
I want all you to know, your notifications are cute. But I don't take the time to read anything you recent people have typed 😂 I honestly don't care
Page 1 2 » 35 comments
10 comments