Lay it all out!

You are a moron. Its like saying dont drink hot tea because it will increase your body

Page 1 2 » 36 comments
Sep 2, 2017
Eric Berg posted:
My Beef with "What The Health" Documentary
Watch Video
You are a moron. Its like saying dont drink hot tea because it will increase your body temperature
Sep 2, 2017
what is wrong with what he is saying please
Sep 3, 2017
Hey Highlander, Let me put it this way. Its like he was saying that high level of cancer and eating cancer caused cancer. Cells failing to respond to insulin is the problem. High sugar level is just the result and not the cause. Studys highlight diets high in fat as a major determinent of diabetes but my personal belief is that there is something more to it that we dont know yet. I do know its not the sugars though.
Sep 5, 2017
Luke D said:
Hey Highlander, Let me put it this way. Its like he was saying that high level of cancer and eating cancer caused cancer. Cells failing to respond to insulin is the problem. High sugar level is just the result and not the cause. Studys highlight diets high in fat as a major determinent of diabetes but my personal belief is that there is something more to it that we dont know yet. I do know its not the sugars though.
Look the reason we think Fat is bad is based on really bad science. Called the lipid hypothesis by Ansel Keyes. This research was completely debunked because Keyes only used data from 7 out of 20+ countries to prove Fat was bad. Just go watch Adam ruins everything on Fat. So the idea that fat is bad is bogus, and so is the science that says high cholesterol causes heart disease. Fat is essential, and without it your brain wouldn't function optimally, and you would eat more food. Inflammation causes heart disease and high cholesterol is an effect of high inflammation in the body.
What is stored in fat cells? Isn't it stored energy? Called glucose I believe. The obesity and diabetes epidemic basically started when the government told us to avoid fat. When you take fat out of the diet, they replace it with sugar and without fat you crave more food. So win, win for the food industry and the pharmasutical industry. You see fat makes you satiated, which is why, our grandparents didn't have problems staying thin and diabetes rates where around 2% instead of 10%, they soaked all their veggies in butter.
I don't want to make this about plant based diets, because when we say fats, we don't mean just animal fats.
I have Type 2 diabetes and as anyone else with this disease can attest, if I eat just coconut/olive oil for 3 days my blood sugar will be completely normal in the low 100 range. but if I eat high carb especially high refined sugar, my blood sugar will be out of control. I would love to show you some studies showing high fat (even vegan diets) actually reverse
Sep 5, 2017
Patrick P, You have type 2 diabetes? Sir, Isnt that like being obese and giving advice on weight loss?
Sep 5, 2017
fat you eat does not get into your blood to interrupt insulin receptors however denovo lipogenesis that turns carbs into fat does. imagine that
Sep 7, 2017
Luke D said:
Patrick P, You have type 2 diabetes? Sir, Isnt that like being obese and giving advice on weight loss?
Well I find that people who have been personally been affected by a disease, seem to always have better advice then people who have not had to over come that disease. Health professionals who have never had alcoholism, diabetes or had cancer, are generally not able to be as helpful as people that have beat those diseases.
When I was obese I tried to follow the advice of all these fitness channels on youtube. I lost weight at first then gained it back. I would hit a plateau and then a wall then give up and be back where I started. It wasn't until I found people that had been where I was and had to research how to beat this problem. The reason myself and millions of others can't keep weight off is because of the BSW, the "Body Set Weight' problem. The body has a set weight it wants to be so when you cut calories, your body will eventually lower your metabolism, which means even though your eating low calories, your body isn't letting you burn the weight. Which means "Calories in vs. calories out" is BULLSHOT. The fitness guys on Youtube kept on and still preach eat less move more, Calories in vs. Calories out. It might work if you have never been fat, but I found people that where actually fat who had lost the weight and kept it off for years were way better sources for my case, because they understood how to beat the BSW.
Sep 8, 2017
Patrick P, and you were obese too? This is great. I dont even have to say anything anymore. Your entire message supports my argument the exact way i would like people to look at the problem.
Sep 8, 2017
+Luke D. No I RECOVERED from an obese condition and use to have diabetes which I also recovered from. You did not so, you don't know what your talking about so you are the moron here. I am way more qualified to give advice then you or any doctor that has not recovered successfully from those conditions.
Sep 8, 2017
My message to the people looking for answers is this: Look at this comments and think for yourself. Hopefully you will realise that many of the people behind these opinions are diabetic and obese themselves.

If you want to be healthy listen to the healthy people advices. Doesnt have to be me. Many ways to be healthy.

Sep 8, 2017
what a truly stupid thing to say, so knowledge means you are healthy and fit? gotcha so apparently if you are not healthy knowledge is not possible, makes sense
Sep 8, 2017
Yes. If you are not healthy, the knowlege on being healthy that you aquired needs to be looked at for errors.

I know that this is hard for the ego to endure. Its worth at least exploring for the sake of living longer and pain free.

Sep 8, 2017
wow truly ignorant.
Sep 8, 2017
Again, you moron, I am healthy, but would not be if I followed idiots like you. I am willing to put my knowledge against yours any day kid. I can even spell knowledge, because I actually do look for errors in what I write and what I think. And when I disagree with someone, I, unlike you, can actually tell them exactly why I disagree. I am not a pansy who just types 'Nope, ur dumb. I know stuffs isn't ways you says stuffs is, cause my mommy says so.".
Sep 8, 2017
who are you calling a moron and a kid? just to clarify?
Sep 8, 2017
Patrick P. Well, sir. I would be happy to dabate with anybody providing relevant arguments.
Sep 8, 2017
you have no debate, what exactly you claim can be disproven with science, kinda simple
Sep 8, 2017
Highlander said:
you have no debate, what exactly you claim can be disproven with science, kinda simple
what that guy is saying is true, if people had knowledge about being healthy so many people wouldn't be obese/fat/diabetic. If people had knowledge of what's healthy people wouldn't be eating junk/fast/processed foods, unless they just don't care. For example I avoid pop, chips, fast food because I know it's bad for me
What science is going to prove that bad eating habits is what causes obesity and health problems?
Sep 8, 2017
Luke D said:
Patrick P. Well, sir. I would be happy to dabate with anybody providing relevant arguments.
I totally agree with what you are saying. If people had knowledge of what healthy food was, we wouldn't have so much obesity, and highlander just likes to argue with everyone either way.
Sep 8, 2017
oh ok so that makes sense, because people do not follow their own advice they are not knowledgeable, i guess a guy who was a navy seal that gains weight is not qualified to teach other navy seals huh? LOL more vegan nonsense, and btw you are stalking me as of now, like other vegans .. congratz on making the whacko list
Sep 8, 2017
so cause some one might be over weight , they couldnt oh, let's see have at thyroid issue causing them to gain weight? or a medical condition that requires pills to make them bloat? or a million other things, but sure let's judge oh physical appearance as knowledge, veganism 101, ok let's do that, michhael greger is loosing his hair and looks like an aneroxic .. loosing of the hair is 1 of 2 things either heriditary or a lack of vitamin A , biotin and other stuff.. but sure let's go there
Sep 8, 2017
Highlander said:
so cause some one might be over weight , they couldnt oh, let's see have at thyroid issue causing them to gain weight? or a medical condition that requires pills to make them bloat? or a million other things, but sure let's judge oh physical appearance as knowledge, veganism 101, ok let's do that, michhael greger is loosing his hair and looks like an aneroxic .. loosing of the hair is 1 of 2 things either heriditary or a lack of vitamin A , biotin and other stuff.. but sure let's go there
I'm not talking about people with medical problems, I'm talking about people that are fine and chose to be fat by eating junk/fast food, two different things. I have always been healthy and eat a lot of salad and it's always the fat people that ask if I'm on a diet while they are eating junk.people that are knowledgeable would pick the apple instead of the chocolate bar
Sep 8, 2017
Highlander. I go to a doctor's office. I see fat lady doctor. I ask for a different doctor. She asks: why not me? I say: you are qualified but you are still fat.
Sep 8, 2017
oh you are not talking about people with medical problems, so you just know by looking at them that they do not have one? wow veganism gives you psychic powers now! amazing!

oh so some people chose to be fat! lol so junky food is cheaper and some people cannot afford to eat healthily, all their fault, gotcha.. ahh gotta love vegan dumbassery

Luke D so you are superficial and ignornat, congratz.. you are the type of person that feels entitled cause you think you know it all, congratz

Sep 8, 2017
Highlander. Thank you;)
Page 1 2 » 36 comments