Lay it all out!

There is everything wrong with this I could write a book but I'm gonna go re watch Death

Aug 28, 2017
Netflix posted:
Death Note | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix
Watch Video
There is everything wrong with this I could write a book but I'm gonna go re watch Death Note the anime thanks
Sep 1, 2017
stfu you weeaboo geek, they still made money off of you people who are bitching about it lol.
Sep 3, 2017
damn everyone jumping on the "it sucks train".. It was a good movie, it was just not the same as the anime, I thought it was funny dramatic and it did the story justice in a whole other way.
Sep 3, 2017
I never said "the movie sucks" my words were, "everything is wrong with it". Now correct me if I am wrong bc I haven't watched it but I've read reviews, and the characters and the plot was all completely off. I guess its just,, the movie missed almost everything that made the anime amazing. Which kinda sucks bc the movie would of been so good if they more based it off the manga.
Sep 5, 2017
the movie was good for comedy
Sep 6, 2017
Watch Death Note Full Movie Online
https://t.co/vHwYS1kRn7
Sep 7, 2017
🔴 22:26 [Death Note ] FuIIMᴏᴠɪᴇ HD [ https://daffa.pro/2wzVgXV ]
Sep 10, 2017
The ending in anime is so weak compare to the manga ending. Read the manga
Sep 10, 2017
Azuki B said:
The ending in anime is so weak compare to the manga ending. Read the manga
I would,, but I'm broke
Sep 10, 2017
Ella Bellabee said:
I would,, but I'm broke
I'm sorry :'^)
Sep 11, 2017
read it on youtube.
Sep 12, 2017
Prince Conor, What makes this person a weeaboo geek? If they said it should have been in Japan I might have agreed with you. Do you feel small? Weak? Are you bullied at home? The way you carelessly insult someone tells me you need to see a therapist.
Of the few animation series Ive watched (Est. 12)this is the most entertaining. Trailers and reviews of this movie show the people the shallow husk of what should be Deathnote and I agree with this Ella.
Sep 12, 2017
Ella Bellabee said:
I would,, but I'm broke
I'd take your review seriously if you knew how to use commas. Like Jesus Christ, you should have learned that in kindergarten. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Sep 13, 2017
TooBlue said:
I'd take your review seriously if you knew how to use commas. Like Jesus Christ, you should have learned that in kindergarten. 🤦🏼‍♀️
c-could you not think of a good insult or something?
Sep 13, 2017
Ella Bellabee said:
c-could you not think of a good insult or something?
No, I'm just sincerely bothered by how you don't know what a comma is. 👀 It really makes you look like you've never read a book before. Manga doesn't count.
Sep 13, 2017
TooBlue said:
No, I'm just sincerely bothered by how you don't know what a comma is. 👀 It really makes you look like you've never read a book before. Manga doesn't count.
ok then here ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, enjoy your commas
Sep 13, 2017
The director closed his twitter account. Now you see what you two girls have done. XD
Sep 13, 2017
Ella Bellabee said:
Ew, that's embarrassing.
Sep 14, 2017
Ella Bellabee said:
do that, thisbsint suppose to be exactly like death note, fricking weeb, this is why the internet hates anime fans
Sep 17, 2017
you can be broke and still access cultural jewelry :)
http://www3.mang...oday/death-note/
Sep 19, 2017
btw just gonna say but the anime is famous for being really shit compared to the manga in japan.
Sep 20, 2017
it is a bit so...
But good dish > shitty dish > dish of shit