Lay it all out!

So I'm watching this show right now and I'm high. I mean high asf but here me out

Aug 26, 2017
Netflix posted:
Disjointed | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix
Watch Video
So I'm watching this show right now and I'm high. I mean high asf but here me out. This show definitely know its audience and here's how. I watched maybe the first and second episode completely sober no drugs at all. I was laughing at MOSTLY all the corny jokes. Then there was a scene when the security guard had a breakdown and we learn he has ptsd. I walked to the store and came back and started smoking during the third episode and I started noticing some underline messages
about (some I noticed):
People with ptsd
How to talk to them and offer them to get professional help for PTSD.
Living your own life despite what your parents' wishes.
Prostitution and pimps
The government
The way the police investigates
Black lives being targeted
And more because I got more episodes to watch but this show is basically saying to the potheads "get your shit together. Don't just sit around with ya 3rd eye open. Real shit is happening in the world. Get up get a job. Fix and change the world." This show is like one of the corny shows that you just HAVE to watch high kind of like sausage party but that was all jokes. This show here is bigger than that. This will fly over some people heads but some will get it. Or maybe I'm just off my shits and I'm high asf 🤷🏻‍♀️
Aug 27, 2017
I dont understand why people are hating this. This series is not one of these series who people are smoking weed but acting like people who never have smoked something before. sorry for my bad english but I am high while writing this comment. Back to the point: I watched only the first episode and the jokes are not totally retarded. I will definitely watch another episode and will comment again. Cya guys
Aug 27, 2017
well the niveau is not really high, but you can watch it. just dont expect a great show and i think you can watch it.
Aug 31, 2017
youre no doubt a retard
Sep 1, 2017
could you please tell me why? I love it to be a retard
Sep 1, 2017
easy life said:
could you please tell me why? I love it to be a retard
not you
Sep 5, 2017
Dude smoking weed is just pure wrong. My dad smoked once or twice of a young age and is now hooked on bad as drugs like Meth and Heroin. Dont approve of this show in the slightest.
Sep 5, 2017
well, I am sorry for you, but its not the fault of weed. Did you drink alcohol in your past? I guess youre not taking drugs like meth or heroin as well.
Sep 5, 2017
I think its a joke lol
Sep 5, 2017
I don't understand why this is a show, huge waste of free time tbh. Half baked is insanely stupid but much better. Stoner shows are usually stupid, but this kind of comedy is just irritating especially with the big bang theory type of acting
Sep 5, 2017
You can't compare meth to marijuana bro. People don't pick THC off their scabs and eat it.
Sep 5, 2017
Travis you're irrelevant 🚮
Sep 9, 2017
All the time brother
Sep 9, 2017
Then what is a THC edible?
Sep 9, 2017
lovely comment!!!
Sep 12, 2017
my favorite part was the shaving cream commercial. its super dark and completely describes how whites america is disproportionately targeting poc when it comes to the war on drugs. on the surface you think the the guy is laughing because he's high but in actuality he's laughing because brown people going to jail is all a joke to him.
Sep 13, 2017
Let's Play Cooked said:
Then what is a THC edible?
Bro you are dumb as f**k if you think your dad smoking weed once or twice in his youth is the cause to his meth and heroine addiction.
Sep 13, 2017
Fluke said:
Bro you are dumb as f**k if you think your dad smoking weed once or twice in his youth is the cause to his meth and heroine addiction.
dude your clearly the dumbass look at my channel name