Lay it all out!

I purchased this laptop for the country of Zimbabwe

Page 1 2 3 » 51 comments
Aug 7, 2017
Dave Lee posted:
The World's Most Powerful Laptop!
Watch Video
I purchased this laptop for the country of Zimbabwe. It provides internet and power for the whole country. It is now the new symbol of hope for Zimbabwe. People from all over the country come to pray and glance at its awesomeness
Aug 8, 2017
am not Zimbabwean but go suck dick and have cum for breakfast.
Aug 10, 2017
shut up chink
Aug 10, 2017
dude, im defending you. You're not the chink, it's the other guy
Aug 10, 2017
Bob Yully said:
Its a joke loosen up a bit 😀
Aug 10, 2017
Bob Yully said:
Sorry about that I've changed it now and thanks 😅
Aug 16, 2017
Sanji ASMR said:
Sorry about that I've changed it now and thanks 😅
its funny
Aug 17, 2017
You probably dont even know where Zimbabwe is
Aug 17, 2017
Richard Jillings said:
You probably dont even know where Zimbabwe is
@Richard Jillings You probably dont even know how to take a joke
Aug 19, 2017
black people be racis
Aug 19, 2017
Well, I thought it was funny XD. Screw the overly sensitives.
Aug 20, 2017
Mosley Kabasa "or whatever the f**k your name is", you seem to have an inferiority complex to be this offended by a joke. A joke that cannot on its own be racist, as it is making light of Zimbabwe as a country being poor and not the race of people who live there. If you can't see the humour in an overly expensive device being worshiped in one of the worlds poorest countries, you are either humourless or simple. Lighten up and stop calling people racist.
Aug 20, 2017
Hah! Mosley Kabasa deleted his comment. Guess he doesn't like being called out for calling others racist.
Aug 20, 2017
@BishopDG16 thanks!
People really need to lighten up!
Aug 29, 2017
you do know they have a billionaire in zimbabwe!
Aug 29, 2017
Lmao man, you got him! Obviously because Zimbabwe has "a" billionaire, that it clearly cannot be labeled a poor country. This is a very poor argument. Look dude, the country has plenty of rich people, but having a rich 1% does not make a country wealthy. Neither does it mean that a country cannot be poor.
Aug 30, 2017
BishopDG said:
Lmao man, you got him! Obviously because Zimbabwe has "a" billionaire, that it clearly cannot be labeled a poor country. This is a very poor argument. Look dude, the country has plenty of rich people, but having a rich 1% does not make a country wealthy. Neither does it mean that a country cannot be poor.
true! I'm just trying to point out that someone actually does that in Zimbabwe, the richest man actually provides internet services there and in the UK
Aug 30, 2017
Valiant Christian said:
true! I'm just trying to point out that someone actually does that in Zimbabwe, the richest man actually provides internet services there and in the UK
Look up the meaning of Joke :-P
Sep 1, 2017
Okay why not for Spain, Mother Russia, for Great Britain for god sakes ummm.... shall I go on.
Sep 1, 2017
Sanji ASMR said:
Look up the meaning of Joke :-P
Making jokes on poverty is bad. But I laughed real hard but bro just because we are born in better circumstances we are not suppose to make fun of others
Sep 1, 2017
Jewish Indian said:
Making jokes on poverty is bad. But I laughed real hard but bro just because we are born in better circumstances we are not suppose to make fun of others
oh you guys are Indians? And you say you say you have a better life, so funny!
Sep 1, 2017
I think I should just delete my comment since its making lot of people offended , it was just a light hearted joke
Sep 1, 2017
If your comment is meant for Sanji ASMR, it's ridiculous. Sanji's joke works better with Zimbabwe as it is objectively poorer than any of the others you listed.
Sep 1, 2017
Man, I do not envy you. The overly sensitive adult children have come for your head and none of them seem to understand what humour is. I wouldn't blame you for taking it down, but you have to admit it's quite funny imagining these morons angrily typing at you for daring to make a joke.
Sep 1, 2017
BishopDG said:
Man, I do not envy you. The overly sensitive adult children have come for your head and none of them seem to understand what humour is. I wouldn't blame you for taking it down, but you have to admit it's quite funny imagining these morons angrily typing at you for daring to make a joke.
morons? Because it has nothing to do with you, ****! I bet this Indian will be unhappy when people complain about them eating rice with their bare hands

But hey you bought a laptop for the country of Zimbabwe, because you live in heaven and they live in hell

Page 1 2 3 » 51 comments