Lay it all out!

I am from india, born within a higher caste called brahmins

Page 1 2 » 39 comments
Jul 6, 2017
Eric Berg posted:
How to do Intermittent Fasting for Serious Weight Loss
Watch Video
I am from india, born within a higher caste called brahmins. In our tradition, the biggest gurus (pontiffs) only have one meal a day at around 2 PM. The rest of the day they only have water or if they really hungry at night they may have some milk and thats it. Nothing else. No snacks. I think they were upto something.
Jul 30, 2017
One meal??? But you're Indian! How do you resist all that curry?
Jul 31, 2017
SJRocky said:
One meal??? But you're Indian! How do you resist all that curry?
SJRocky that's like asking Americans how they resist burgers all day it's pretty easy!! Well actually looking at the obesity rates maybe not... hahah
Jul 31, 2017
Most brahmins dont eat spicy curries. Most of the spices are prohibited and also some common veggies such as tomato, onions, etc., as they are not part of the sattvik meal (google search for more info) that most of us consume. Most of the curries emerge from northern part of india (mainly punjab) and their cuisine is widely different from mildly spiced meals the southerners consume.
Jul 31, 2017
guru raj said:
Most brahmins dont eat spicy curries. Most of the spices are prohibited and also some common veggies such as tomato, onions, etc., as they are not part of the sattvik meal (google search for more info) that most of us consume. Most of the curries emerge from northern part of india (mainly punjab) and their cuisine is widely different from mildly spiced meals the southerners consume.
do u take the caste stuff that seriously?
Jul 31, 2017
Not at all. Caste is also not what mainstream thinks. Also just FYI the top most caste is the poorest which doesnt make sense.
Jul 31, 2017
guru raj said:
Not at all. Caste is also not what mainstream thinks. Also just FYI the top most caste is the poorest which doesnt make sense.
but you're indian, you stink and you eat curry
Jul 31, 2017
Well atleast i dont play games all day
Jul 31, 2017
SJRocky said:
but you're indian, you stink and you eat curry
SJRocky that's a bit immature bro
Aug 1, 2017
Am also an Indian. See still u hold on to your superior caste ideology 😂😂 there was no need to mention that here. May be because of that ideology 95% of your caste is now poor. Lol
Aug 1, 2017
Indians in a nutshell: eat curry, stink, have deformities, die.
Aug 1, 2017
Meghna is the only cool indian
Aug 1, 2017
SJRocky said:
Meghna is the only cool indian
SJRocky good trolling
Aug 1, 2017
Meghna JS SHOTS FIRED
Aug 1, 2017
TRX said:
Meghna JS SHOTS FIRED
trolling?
Aug 1, 2017
SJRocky said:
trolling?
SJRocky we don't stink, we don't have deformities but hell ya, we eat curry. Just because your digestive system isn't adapted to spicy food, that doesn't make curry a bad choice of food
Aug 13, 2017
kukku J said:
SJRocky we don't stink, we don't have deformities but hell ya, we eat curry. Just because your digestive system isn't adapted to spicy food, that doesn't make curry a bad choice of food
hahaha true that!!
Aug 24, 2017
There is no higher caste get that out of your brain as soon as possible to live in harmony and peace within and around. Each and every one born is equal in terms of their rights and freedom in a society. The only criteria for anyone to be of a higher stature than another is due to ones exemplary code of conduct in life.
Aug 25, 2017
Being born in a higher caste, doesnt mean iam one. Even if you are born in a higher caste, you have to maintain the religious code, for example you cannot earn a living, wage wars, etc., and you have to beg others for food, donations and lead a religious life. if not, you're not considered to be a higher caste. This is unlike other religions for example islam, where sunnis think they are better than every body else like shias, sufi's,etc., without following any moral code. The indian society gives the people a higher caste mostly because at some point in time people thought they had deserved it.
Aug 25, 2017
guru raj said:
Being born in a higher caste, doesnt mean iam one. Even if you are born in a higher caste, you have to maintain the religious code, for example you cannot earn a living, wage wars, etc., and you have to beg others for food, donations and lead a religious life. if not, you're not considered to be a higher caste. This is unlike other religions for example islam, where sunnis think they are better than every body else like shias, sufi's,etc., without following any moral code. The indian society gives the people a higher caste mostly because at some point in time people thought they had deserved it.
I won't buy that concept in a million years, i know what you are trying to say, again no such thing as higher caste. All are born equal, tribes and ethnicities exist to know of one another better. Shia Sunni division is a matter of a difference in the school of thought since the passing of Prophet Muhammad peace and blessings upon him. If Individuals especially Muslims believe higher and lower castes they are acting against Islam.
Aug 26, 2017
Nasir Hayat said:
I won't buy that concept in a million years, i know what you are trying to say, again no such thing as higher caste. All are born equal, tribes and ethnicities exist to know of one another better. Shia Sunni division is a matter of a difference in the school of thought since the passing of Prophet Muhammad peace and blessings upon him. If Individuals especially Muslims believe higher and lower castes they are acting against Islam.
shut up stinky indian
Aug 29, 2017
Wasn't the whole caste system designed so that the British could divide and conquer?
Sep 12, 2017
Michelle not said:
Wasn't the whole caste system designed so that the British could divide and conquer?
this is what happens when social media prevent you from reading in school lol...dumb bitch
Sep 12, 2017
go away said:
this is what happens when social media prevent you from reading in school lol...dumb bitch
so says a guy with a cartoon as his profile pic. Get a life zoo creature. And if u knew anything about it you'd be agreeing with me. Loser
Sep 12, 2017
Michelle not said:
so says a guy with a cartoon as his profile pic. Get a life zoo creature. And if u knew anything about it you'd be agreeing with me. Loser
no, the Muslims who conquered did it. There is no use for it now but some ppl still follow it as it gives their society order, when there's no outside governing help in that moment. However I'm sure the more radical discriminatory ideals are slowly fading away
Page 1 2 » 39 comments