Lay it all out!

No headphone jack, no buy.

Jul 16, 2017
Android Authority posted:
Nubia Z17 hands-on: the $410 flagship from China
Watch Video
No headphone jack, no buy.
Jul 16, 2017
2010 - no disc drive on macbook air? No buy.
Jul 17, 2017
a headphone jack isn't the same as a disc drive, apple did it too early
Jul 18, 2017
Aymane Nouhail said:
a headphone jack isn't the same as a disc drive, apple did it too early
earlier is better. If nobody had the courage to take backlash from the community about it we would always use the headphone jack. In 2010 so many people hated the macbook air because of that reason and now it's loved among the community for it's now cheap price and thin design. People said that "it's too early to remove it" back when it first came out too. However, people got used to it and the industry followed apples decision and now rarely any laptops have disc drives. I guarrantee you that in at most 2 years samsung will ditch the headphone jack, and the industry will follow.
Jul 19, 2017
i guess you're right, thanks for taking your time writing this, sure it's a brave move from apple but at least provide a convenient replacement for the headphone jack, using the lightning port will make the charging port life-span shorter, and as you know you can't charge your phone and listen to music at the same time (without a dongle you gotta buy yourself) which is pretty annoying, i hope apple comes with a more convenient replacement next time.
Jul 20, 2017
macbook is a garbage laptop for iFags
Jul 20, 2017
no reasoning?
Sep 15, 2017
No removable battery no buy.