Lay it all out!

It cracks me up how people get so "into" basketball, or any sport for that matter

Jul 16, 2017
NBA posted:
Full Highlights: Best of Lonzo Ball vs the Brooklyn Nets, MGM Resorts NBA Summer League | July 15
Watch Video
It cracks me up how people get so "into" basketball, or any sport for that matter. Guys will spend half their life watching this crap while their children are being ignored. Spend good money going to games while their children do without. If you're married and have children it's time to grow up and focus on what truly matters, your family.
Jul 16, 2017
gtfoh with that pussy shit n***a.
Jul 16, 2017
Javale McGoat said:
gtfoh with that pussy shit n***a.
holy hell dude your reply just made my day
Jul 17, 2017
Nope, I have the pups sitting right next to me. In the stands or at home, it's an American pastime. There are children really being ignored and left behind by drug addict parents.
Jul 17, 2017
And you waste your time writing dumb YouTube comments completely ignoring your children.
Jul 17, 2017
Where did this come from? Lol did your parents ignore you?
Jul 17, 2017
After checking docbars uploads and what he likes. He seems like a gun wielding closet homosexual that hates Muslims and loves trump. Basically his mom left his dad for a black guy and his dad then spent the rest of his time going to gay bars leaving him home alone. Sad story #sad
Jul 17, 2017
Samad Jawed said:
After checking docbars uploads and what he likes. He seems like a gun wielding closet homosexual that hates Muslims and loves trump. Basically his mom left his dad for a black guy and his dad then spent the rest of his time going to gay bars leaving him home alone. Sad story #sad
You're partly correct slopehead. I am a gun totting, pro American, anti Democrat party, family man. Come get ya some boy!
Jul 17, 2017
docbar said:
You're partly correct slopehead. I am a gun totting, pro American, anti Democrat party, family man. Come get ya some boy!
Bro I'm no boy. More of a man then you will ever be. And more American then you will ever be
Jul 17, 2017
docbar said:
sports can be used to bind a family together as well, I would not have such a good relation with my father without sports
Jul 17, 2017
Bob John said:
sports can be used to bind a family together as well, I would not have such a good relation with my father without sports
egg f**king zactly. mr allahu docbar is a pussy that thinks sports is a waste of time.
Jul 17, 2017
cool story...
one more thing. Why you here?
Jul 17, 2017
docbar said:
bro you just had a bad childhood or something sports brings families together before they break them apart
Jul 18, 2017
docbar said:
how do you know if they are not sitting with their kids on their laps watching this?
Jul 29, 2017
Javale McGoat said:
egg f**king zactly. mr allahu docbar is a pussy that thinks sports is a waste of time.
how is that pusssy shiit of what he said?? what he said makes sense
Jul 29, 2017
HTDT said:
And you waste your time writing dumb YouTube comments completely ignoring your children.
he's not though why u hating he makes sense
Jul 29, 2017
NoodleCake said:
he's not though why u hating he makes sense
how u gonna click on a sports vid, knowing ur gonna watch sports, then proceed to hate on the vid just for what it is?
Jul 29, 2017
Javale McGoat said:
how u gonna click on a sports vid, knowing ur gonna watch sports, then proceed to hate on the vid just for what it is?
what r u talking about he's not hating on the vid he's just mentioning some random thing I don't even know man
Jul 29, 2017
NoodleCake said:
what r u talking about he's not hating on the vid he's just mentioning some random thing I don't even know man
stfu bitch go back to ur side yard
Jul 29, 2017
Javale McGoat said:
I don't mind going back to my side yard at all why u using this type of language towards me acting like a immature boy I'm trying to help u why u have to come at people wasting ur time chill out relax
Jul 29, 2017
Javale McGoat said:
I find u as a cool kid btw calling me bich