Lay it all out!

Hahahhahahah why are people so angry over that the video is bad and that he doesn't have

Jul 16, 2017
LinusTechTips posted:
The TINIEST Nvidia SLI Setup EVER?
Watch Video
Hahahhahahah why are people so angry over that the video is bad and that he doesn't have ideas? Like that doesn't change the fact that the vid was funny.
Jul 16, 2017
Just judgmental people with nothing better to do with their time. f**k the hate.
Jul 16, 2017
People hate because the title was misleading. We do not care if it is funny we want tiny GPUs or then it is just your fault for that title.
Jul 16, 2017
It's not really hate, it's more like a mild annoyance
Jul 16, 2017
If you looked at the thumbnail, your should have see that there were to improbably sized GTX cards that clearly cannot be manufactured at that size. Sure it was misleading, but that should have been your first clue, and the only one needed to avoid wandering onto a video that you probably knew would upset you.
Jul 17, 2017
BlackSn0wz said:
If you looked at the thumbnail, your should have see that there were to improbably sized GTX cards that clearly cannot be manufactured at that size. Sure it was misleading, but that should have been your first clue, and the only one needed to avoid wandering onto a video that you probably knew would upset you.
could that title + thumbnail suggest a thin laptop with an sli setup?
Jul 17, 2017
+
Jul 17, 2017
BlackSn0wz said:
you assume everyone thought it was two tiny 1080s? Thats silly. I was expecting two really stripped down 1080s in an extremely small pc. Also, what comes first to your mind when you read 'Nvidia SLI setup'? Whoa, not a flashdrive? Are you sure??
Jul 17, 2017
nice video, i really liked it)
Jul 17, 2017
First thing I thought of was the same thing as you, I expected two stripped down 1080's in a small PC. The difference though is some people were expecting "tiny GPU's" smaller than what is realistically possible, essentially setting themselves up for disappointment resulting in a dislike. I'm sure plenty of others expected a mini PC with 1080's, but it's best to never keep your hopes up, especially with a thumbnail like the one he used.