Lay it all out!

I wouldn't be surprised if Lonzo leads the league in assists his rookie season tbh

Jul 16, 2017
FreeDawkins posted:
Lonzo Ball Full Highlights vs Mavs 2017.07.16 Summer League - 16 Pts, 10 Assists, Left injured!
Watch Video
I wouldn't be surprised if Lonzo leads the league in assists his rookie season tbh
😂😂😂😂 you joking right?
Jul 16, 2017
tbh? What u being honest about nobody think ur dumbass is lying bitch ass n***a
Jul 16, 2017
Jk kms
Jul 16, 2017
It's a real possibility. He can pass that ball.
Jul 16, 2017
f**k people calm your tits DOWN and don't overhype this bust
Jul 16, 2017
f**king delusional.
Jul 16, 2017
It's possible my n***a he goin have better players on the floor
Jul 16, 2017
Jouz said:
f**king delusional.
premature calling him a bust
Jul 16, 2017
Lonzo will average somewhere between 6 - 9 assists. John Wall, Chris Paul, James Harden, Russell Westbrook, LeBron James, etc have a shot at leading the league
Jul 16, 2017
Caz Miller said:
Lonzo will average somewhere between 6 - 9 assists. John Wall, Chris Paul, James Harden, Russell Westbrook, LeBron James, etc have a shot at leading the league
I don't think so cause if he's averaging almost 10ast with Summer League players on his team I think he'll do the same or even better with actual experienced NBA players
Jul 16, 2017
MoneyyMel

uhhhh yes but he's playing MUCH better competition in the NBA. His young teammates are going up against experienced veterans on a nightly basis. Him averaging 10 assists in summer league does not at all correspond with him averaging 10+ in the NBA

Jul 16, 2017
He said he wouldn't be surprised, not that Lonzo would. I wouldn't be surprised either. If Zubac alone could finish Lonzo would be averaging 15 assists in Summer League.
Jul 16, 2017
Caz Miller said:
MoneyyMel

uhhhh yes but he's playing MUCH better competition in the NBA. His young teammates are going up against experienced veterans on a nightly basis. Him averaging 10 assists in summer league does not at all correspond with him averaging 10+ in the NBA

hes playin with low talent players tho
Jul 16, 2017
Jouz said:
f**king delusional.
"This bust" hating ass little girl lol
Jul 16, 2017
LA has talent. A realistic stat line for his rookie year is probably 15,6,8. I can see them making the playoffs this year too
Jul 17, 2017
Notorious Nas said:
LA has talent. A realistic stat line for his rookie year is probably 15,6,8. I can see them making the playoffs this year too
Nah, im going with 13/4/6-7
Realistically his teamates have to make shots for him to get assists, and outside of Clarkson and Lopez, they dont have much conaistant shooting
Jul 17, 2017
ZayTheKid said:
Nah, im going with 13/4/6-7
Realistically his teamates have to make shots for him to get assists, and outside of Clarkson and Lopez, they dont have much conaistant shooting
Caldwell-Pope,Brandon Ingram are on the team as well. Plus outside shooting is not the reason you make assists.
35 comments
4 comments