*BUT CAN IT RUN TUNNEL BEAR AT 4K*

Page 1 2 » 26 comments
Jul 16, 2017
LinusTechTips posted:
The TINIEST Nvidia SLI Setup EVER?
Watch Video
*BUT CAN IT RUN TUNNEL BEAR AT 4K*
Jul 16, 2017
tunnel bear isn't a GUI thing, and as long as your video card and monitor support 4K yes. that's assuming that you have your os installed on the flashdrive.
Jul 16, 2017
Nathan Salapat said:
tunnel bear isn't a GUI thing, and as long as your video card and monitor support 4K yes. that's assuming that you have your os installed on the flashdrive.
it's a joke dude
Jul 16, 2017
Fourpaws said:
it's a joke dude
His response was also a joke
Jul 16, 2017
Mr. Spicer said:
His response was also a joke
I can't believe some people are this f**king stupid.
Jul 16, 2017
Endangered_Species said:
Are you talking to me or the other guy? If it was me then sorry for my mistake but if it was the other guy then yeah
Jul 16, 2017
Wow just listing your I.Q. publicly isnt smart, you wouldnt know thay thought. Dumbass!!! Thank god we dont need the nvidia stick to see the number. lol!!!!
Jul 16, 2017
Mr. Spicer said:
Are you talking to me or the other guy? If it was me then sorry for my mistake but if it was the other guy then yeah
and my response to his response was a joke

Or is this a joke ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jul 16, 2017
Endangered_Species said:
Thanks dad?
Jul 16, 2017
What's a joke? Can you run Crysis on it
Jul 16, 2017
Who cares TUNNEL BEAR is useless anyway. It only work for IPv4 while here in Europe we run off IPv4 addresses and my ISP switch to IPv6.
Jul 16, 2017
👌 hopefully it was cause people do exist where they see the sponsor and just assume its the same thing do to it being computer associated lol. good vid for a break from the norm in terms of builds and reviews but the original vid from Nvidia is the best by far
Jul 17, 2017
Running out of IPv4 addresses is not a Europe only problem, Stan...
Jul 17, 2017
But could it run knack 2
Jul 17, 2017
Mansen said:
Running out of IPv4 addresses is not a Europe only problem, Stan...
Yes I know, and LTT still advertise Tunnel Bear. Last year I paid for VPN from another company and spend 3 weeks trying everything corresponding with there technical team, a ton of windows console command even reinstalling Windows, when finally I ask hey guys I have IPv6 does it make a difference on your end? And they say yahh our software wont work over IPv6. So they refund my money. Same with Tunnel Bear I install free version and it was unable to connect. But Linus don't give a crap as long as they pay him for that advert.
Jul 17, 2017
Most people still have their own IPv4 address though. You have to find a pretty bad ISP these days that hand out IPv6 only, because so much software still relies on 4.
Jul 17, 2017
Mansen said:
Most people still have their own IPv4 address though. You have to find a pretty bad ISP these days that hand out IPv6 only, because so much software still relies on 4.
UnityMedia in Germany
Jul 17, 2017
Happy birthday coral
Jul 17, 2017
No not you lol
Jul 17, 2017
i wrote this last night and i just woke up and saw i had nearly 800 likes overnight... companies should use this method to advertise their products or some shet lel
Jul 17, 2017
This actually made me laugh out loud. Bravo.
Jul 17, 2017
_ WhereWolf_Engine _ said:
i wrote this last night and i just woke up and saw i had nearly 800 likes overnight... companies should use this method to advertise their products or some shet lel
xD
Jul 17, 2017
Jul 17, 2017
_ WhereWolf_Engine _ said:
lmao
Jul 18, 2017
Fourpaws said:
Thanks dad?
uhhh, no duh it's a joke.
Page 1 2 » 26 comments