thank you for your unnecessary opinion
Jul 16, 2017
Brad Wright said:
She is a very good character
I'm glad you like her. I don't.
Jul 16, 2017
Superbaby429 said:
thank you for your unnecessary opinion
And whose opinions were necessary, again?
Jul 16, 2017
You asked who cares. I care and clearly so do others. I'm sorry you don't like her as I do
Jul 16, 2017
Brad Wright said:
You asked who cares. I care and clearly so do others. I'm sorry you don't like her as I do
I understand all that, and I said that I'm glad for you. ?
Jul 16, 2017
yeah i hope she gets killed off soon
Jul 16, 2017
in the show She's a little bit one dimensional
Brad Wright said:
All we get from her are mini speeches and dramatic close up shots to remind us that she's suppose to be badass every episode.
Jul 16, 2017
She isn't perfect, and Tyrion tells her as much. For too long she believes violence was an answer to most of her issues, and Tyrion has shown her how this wins battles but not the people. Which is why I think the two together are such a great pair. Tyrion is has such a fantastic mind, but Dany knows how to win the hearts of her people. I remember when Margery says that she wanted to be seen helping the poor but didn't really care for them, but a leader like Dany does. I do think she is a badass in her own right, and I love her personality and good heart. She certainly has farther to go but with the right people behind her, she could rule very well. Although I still don't think she will win the Iron Throne. Too obvious for a story like this.
Jul 16, 2017
She's the absolute worst. She burnt people alive and got sad her murderous boyfriend was killed. Just a whiner and an inexperienced teenage girl. How can you say she was a very good character?
Jul 16, 2017
Sepehr Voshmgir said:
She's the absolute worst. She burnt people alive and got sad her murderous boyfriend was killed. Just a whiner and an inexperienced teenage girl. How can you say she was a very good character?
this is game of thrones, that's not the worst we've seen.
Jul 17, 2017
Joey Mercado said:
Some do.And those who watch this video.
Jul 17, 2017
Joey Mercado said:
Ask that again?
Jul 17, 2017
ranger1000 said:
yeah i hope she gets killed off soon
You wish
Jul 17, 2017
i do wish it
Jul 17, 2017
ranger1000 said:
i do wish it
Keep wishing.
Jul 17, 2017