Lay it all out!

Dennis Smith is good but calm down with the Drose comparisons ,

Jul 16, 2017
GD's Latest Highlights posted:
Lonzo Ball vs Dennis Smith Jr. ELITE Duel Highlights (2017.07.16) Summer League - SICK!
Watch Video
Dennis Smith is good but calm down with the Drose comparisons , Dennis Smith his athletism and maybe speed , but Rose's quickness ., handles and body control in the air has yet to be recreated
2
Jul 16, 2017
oh shut up! Dennis smith jr is the truth stop hating
7
Jul 16, 2017
he isn't hating
24
Jul 16, 2017
joshua adams said:
oh shut up! Dennis smith jr is the truth stop hating
All he said is that he wasn't D Rose.
0
Jul 16, 2017
joshua adams said:
oh shut up! Dennis smith jr is the truth stop hating
Your pussy sore ? I think he's good but they calling him the next Drose is crazy Drose was 1 of a kind
12
Jul 16, 2017
The Wallstar said:
Your pussy sore ? I think he's good but they calling him the next Drose is crazy Drose was 1 of a kind
shoots way better than d.rose
2
Jul 16, 2017
The Wallstar said:
Your pussy sore ? I think he's good but they calling him the next Drose is crazy Drose was 1 of a kind
d-rose is a modest comparison seeing where his career has went lol and everything you said rose had, Dennis has showed lmao
2
Jul 16, 2017
The Wallstar said:
Your pussy sore ? I think he's good but they calling him the next Drose is crazy Drose was 1 of a kind
pre injury Rose is the most "talented" point guard I've ever seen
4
Jul 16, 2017
The Wallstar said:
Your pussy sore ? I think he's good but they calling him the next Drose is crazy Drose was 1 of a kind
dude u sound stupid
0
Jul 16, 2017
I compare him to Chris Paul with a lil more athleticism
1
Jul 16, 2017
A1 KEV said:
d-rose is a modest comparison seeing where his career has went lol and everything you said rose had, Dennis has showed lmao
You realize there has been more than one season of the nba right? Because DRose, and im not a fanboy or nothing, was an absolute athletic freak that was never willing to back down from anything. He is not a modest comparison since you dont factor injuries into a comparison. Smith to me has rose qualities, but doesnt seem to have the ceiling of rose. Rose lead a memphis team to one of the best records ever and to the championship game. Undoubtedly the best player in that draft if not for injuries.
1
Jul 16, 2017
f**k drose dsjr will be baby westbrook I just know it.
2
Jul 16, 2017
rich gang said:
f**k drose dsjr will be baby westbrook I just know it.
2011 drose stomps prime westbrook. period.
2
Jul 16, 2017
i aint even a rose fan but i can say people forget how good he was. if he never got injured, the league would be very different rn
11
Jul 16, 2017
ZiROXUS said:
i aint even a rose fan but i can say people forget how good he was. if he never got injured, the league would be very different rn
tbh yea sucks that his body couldn't handle his athleticism... dude was a freak but dsjr comparison to 2011 drose is disrespectful. Baby westbrook seems more suitable, drose's quickness is incomparable.
7
Jul 17, 2017
Allen Dabs said:
dude u sound stupid
explain dont just say i sound stupid if you cant support your comment
0
Jul 17, 2017
D-rose had skill like Kyrie at the rim but with the athleticism of Westbrook. With is almost to good to match.
2
Jul 17, 2017
This post is on point. D.Rose is the quickest player ive seen with the ball since iverson. Before the knee injuries everybody knew that D.Rose and NOT Russell Westbrook was the most athletic pg in the league, but i'll tell u guys what next year is John Wall's year- write that down and remember i said it
0
Jul 17, 2017
take away all the flash, than rose's game ain't that nice. i'm gonna be hated for saying it, but dennis has a higher ceiling. he has good fundamentals to back up his athleticism.
1
Jul 17, 2017
JMS1089 said:
take away all the flash, than rose's game ain't that nice. i'm gonna be hated for saying it, but dennis has a higher ceiling. he has good fundamentals to back up his athleticism.
i do agree smith can be really good in this league, but to have a higher ceiling than the youngest mvp ever? When we say prime rose we're talking about him before his injuries, he could have developed better handles, passing, and especially the jump shot. Rose's jumpshot during the second half of last season was insane, he was very efficient. The drose penetration plus a consistent jumper is really hard to guard. Rose still sucks at passing out when he drives, but he could have been better at it with the amount of play time he missed. Im just saying comparison's of drose and dennis arent very good because we never saw what rose could have been, i just hope dennis does good though. I like his game
0
Jul 17, 2017
ZiROXUS said:
i do agree smith can be really good in this league, but to have a higher ceiling than the youngest mvp ever? When we say prime rose we're talking about him before his injuries, he could have developed better handles, passing, and especially the jump shot. Rose's jumpshot during the second half of last season was insane, he was very efficient. The drose penetration plus a consistent jumper is really hard to guard. Rose still sucks at passing out when he drives, but he could have been better at it with the amount of play time he missed. Im just saying comparison's of drose and dennis arent very good because we never saw what rose could have been, i just hope dennis does good though. I like his game
well that's what I'm saying. D rose's game never matured. he played a young man's game aka be faster than everyone else and jump higher than everyone else. Dennis is different. even though he is aggressive, I really like how he is constantly surveying the floor.
0
Jul 17, 2017
The Wallstar said:
explain dont just say i sound stupid if you cant support your comment
that boy Dennis smith is going to b like a d wade
0
Jul 30, 2017
Yea he isnt Rose he is better.
0
Jul 30, 2017
JMS1089 said:
well that's what I'm saying. D rose's game never matured. he played a young man's game aka be faster than everyone else and jump higher than everyone else. Dennis is different. even though he is aggressive, I really like how he is constantly surveying the floor.
THANKS bro. D Rose didnt really have solid fundamentals and skill sets.. played off of athleticism. Dennis Smith does some small things that I think separate him from D Rose. The jump shot, the footwork, some of his perimeter moves.. then to be 19 I think if Smith keeps adding skill sets and mastering fundamentals it's no telling how good he can be.
0