Lay it all out!

Terrorist

Page 1 2 » 28 comments
FreeDawkins posted:
Furkan Korkmaz Full Highlights vs Bulls 2017.07.14 Summer League - 22 Pts, 8 Rebs!
Watch Video
Terrorist
Jul 15, 2017
your mother terrorist
Jul 15, 2017
shut your dumb ass up
Jul 15, 2017
stupid troll
Jul 15, 2017
Racist
Jul 15, 2017
Your mother terrorist motherf**ker
Jul 15, 2017
USA help many terrorist groups in middle east. Firstly read and research that , talk later
Jul 15, 2017
CagatayC
So true..
Jul 15, 2017
US is the real terrorist
Jul 15, 2017
Ali arslanoğlu said:
US is the real terrorist
alright don't say dumb stuff now
Jul 15, 2017
Ali arslanoglu
Let's not blame the US for everything now. Turkey is a pretty f**ked up country right now too. It's not smart to blame everything on another party. That's what got us here after all..
Jul 15, 2017
Joe Johnson said:
alright don't say dumb stuff now
he's right USA n°1 in terrorising people in the name of liberty since 1492
Jul 15, 2017
weirdo
Jul 15, 2017
BINKS said:
he's right USA n°1 in terrorising people in the name of liberty since 1492
yeah domestic terrorism but we don't go to other countries and dumb shit
Jul 15, 2017
Bjørnar Bang said:
Ali arslanoglu
Let's not blame the US for everything now. Turkey is a pretty f**ked up country right now too. It's not smart to blame everything on another party. That's what got us here after all..
I don't support my country too. I hate all NATO goverments. They are all terrorising the world, invading countries, organising coups, stealing other country's resources etc.
Jul 15, 2017
Joe Johnson said:
yeah domestic terrorism but we don't go to other countries and dumb shit
Are you f**king serious? You have invaded Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria and many other countries before that because of your imperialist purpouses. Now you're threathening DPRK and Venezuela. Your country is the biggest villain and biggest terrorist in our world.
Jul 15, 2017
Ali arslanoğlu said:
Are you f**king serious? You have invaded Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria and many other countries before that because of your imperialist purpouses. Now you're threathening DPRK and Venezuela. Your country is the biggest villain and biggest terrorist in our world.
invading a country is not terrorism
Jul 15, 2017
Joe Johnson said:
invading a country is not terrorism
Yes it is. To invade a country the US would have been killing its people
Jul 15, 2017
Joe Johnson
What the f**k!?!? If someone were to invade the f**king United States of America what would you call it? I encourage you deeply to educate yourself on western politics and how we operate in the world. We're terrorizing innocent people everyday, and we shouldn't be blind to it.

Ali arslanoglu
Okay, I see where you come from. But NATO consist pretty much solely of the US, that's where all the military muscle is. So all the other countries are just taking orders from them

Jul 15, 2017
Stop being racist you idiot, this young dude is actually doing something with his life. You're just a YouTube troll. Bad people live everywhere, terrorists exist within every ethnic group. You have no brain.
Jul 16, 2017
russel westbrook senin amına koyarım orospu çocuğu f**k you bitch. bitch of a son , you come to turkey ı f**k you .we tukish monster,monster f**k you shut up bitch
Jul 16, 2017
sonra Türkiye neden ilerlemiyor. herkes birbirine gereksiz tehdit ediyor. kardeşim sakın ol ya
Jul 16, 2017
Tacos W said:
sonra Türkiye neden ilerlemiyor. herkes birbirine gereksiz tehdit ediyor. kardeşim sakın ol ya
tamam kardeş
Jul 16, 2017
Bjørnar Bang said:
Joe Johnson
What the f**k!?!? If someone were to invade the f**king United States of America what would you call it? I encourage you deeply to educate yourself on western politics and how we operate in the world. We're terrorizing innocent people everyday, and we shouldn't be blind to it.

Ali arslanoglu
Okay, I see where you come from. But NATO consist pretty much solely of the US, that's where all the military muscle is. So all the other countries are just taking orders from them

can't be terrorism if the invasion was organized by the gov in a official capacity
Jul 16, 2017
Joe Johnson. But it has the exact same consequenses, so it doesn't matter what you decide to label it. Remember what you're talking about is decided by western politicians and were never discussed with other parts of the world. What we call a peacekeeping operation they call war. And the opposite is true also.
Page 1 2 » 28 comments