Lay it all out!

Most underrated player in The NBA right now.

Page 1 2 3 » 52 comments
Jul 15, 2017
NBA posted:
Damian Lillard’s BEST Clutch Shots, Dunks, and Plays in His Career
Watch Video
Most underrated player in The NBA right now.
Jul 15, 2017
Where is his championship ring?
Jul 15, 2017
MRTUPAC28 said:
Where is his championship ring?
their have only been like 5 teams to win the ring in since he's been in the league and that's Spurs(2) Mavericks(1) heat(2) Cleveland(1) and warriors(2). also hes loyal to his team which I respect more than a ring.
Jul 15, 2017
he should go to the pelicans
Jul 15, 2017
Alston Taylor said:
their have only been like 5 teams to win the ring in since he's been in the league and that's Spurs(2) Mavericks(1) heat(2) Cleveland(1) and warriors(2). also hes loyal to his team which I respect more than a ring.
Rings are whar validate a career even more, but the young and dumb generation of fans don't seem to understand that. I can name plenty of legends who would give up their careers to have just 1 ring.
Jul 15, 2017
W af they stay sleepin
Jul 15, 2017
MRTUPAC28 said:
Rings are whar validate a career even more, but the young and dumb generation of fans don't seem to understand that. I can name plenty of legends who would give up their careers to have just 1 ring.
but is the ring really worth it if you have to go to a superteam to win(and most likely be hated), take less money, or even come off the bench.
Jul 15, 2017
And better than kyrie
Jul 15, 2017
true
Jul 15, 2017
Alston Taylor said:
but is the ring really worth it if you have to go to a superteam to win(and most likely be hated), take less money, or even come off the bench.
respect to u
Jul 15, 2017
underrated players dont get max contract
Jul 15, 2017
gordon hayward
Jul 15, 2017
not true
Jul 15, 2017
Kyrietastic!m
Jul 15, 2017
no it's Mike Conley
Jul 15, 2017
MRTUPAC28 said:
go ahead but dame is still the most underrated player in the league...
Jul 15, 2017
MRTUPAC28 said:
Nash and Stockton come to mind
Jul 15, 2017
Mos underrated player ever!
Jul 15, 2017
he isnt underrated hes just not winning
Jul 15, 2017
Alston Taylor said:
not the mavericks
Jul 15, 2017
Collide CS:GO said:
isn't winning? He's leading a bunch of no body's to the playoffs every year. He's gone to the playoffs 4 out of 5 years. He led Portland to their first second round playoff berth in 14 years...pretty sure he's winning, he's just on a small market team. Put him on the Lakers and he would be a perennial all star. Hell, he had a better year last year than Derrick Rose when he won MVP the past two years. Only LeBron is more valuable to their teams.
Jul 15, 2017
Collide CS:GO said:
he's in the playoffs every year.
Jul 15, 2017
MRTUPAC28 said:
damn you're a f****t 😂😂
Jul 15, 2017
paul millsap
Jul 15, 2017
Cody Angeli said:
isn't winning? He's leading a bunch of no body's to the playoffs every year. He's gone to the playoffs 4 out of 5 years. He led Portland to their first second round playoff berth in 14 years...pretty sure he's winning, he's just on a small market team. Put him on the Lakers and he would be a perennial all star. Hell, he had a better year last year than Derrick Rose when he won MVP the past two years. Only LeBron is more valuable to their teams.
you mean curry not rose right?
Page 1 2 3 » 52 comments
7 comments
92 comments