Lay it all out!

It's time for the epic battle! Who you got?

Page 1 2 3 » 51 comments
Jul 7, 2017
TechnoBuffalo posted:
Galaxy S8 vs OnePlus 5: Flagship Killed?
Watch Video
It's time for the epic battle! Who you got?
Jul 7, 2017
xiaomi redmi note 4 .. 15 hours of screen on time
Jul 7, 2017
BAY DROID said:
xiaomi redmi note 4 .. 15 hours of screen on time
i got 16 hours 40 minutes
ROOTING FOR THE IPHONE 7PLUS!!!
Jul 7, 2017
OnePlus 5 has Android 7.1.1 which is the most recent version for OEMS 7.1.2 is an exclusive for the Nexus and Pixel line so you won't see that version in any other Android phone. Cheers!
Jul 7, 2017
I've got a UNIMAX MaxPatriot (It was $10)
Jul 7, 2017
Huawei Mate 9 Vs OnePlus 5
Jul 7, 2017
Ben M. said:
I've got a UNIMAX MaxPatriot (It was $10)
i googled it. thanks for the laugh
Jul 7, 2017
Great review man! Kudos. That was a near 15 minutes video and the fact that people had the time, energy and interest to sit through them says something. O.o
Jul 7, 2017
Honor 8 pro is being termed as the "Oneplus 5 Killer" and "Real flagship Killer" in India right now.. A video might be interesting.. 🤘
is one plus really a small company? why don't you just say that one plus is foxcon's brain child.
Jul 8, 2017
One plus is a way better n cheaper than s8 just coz according to price one + is best , the only thing one + comes 2 is it doesnt have wireless charger n iris scanner n waterproof ...in coming updates one + can b the best
Jul 8, 2017
do mi6 vs one plus 5
Jul 8, 2017
Really enjoyed that video Jon. Plz do a G6 vs OP5 as both are selling for almost the same price. Also, OP5 is a sister venture of Oppo, there office is just one floor below oppo's office. They could've gone for better design, but they chose to go for more profit.
Plz inclide audio performances in intangibles. Thanks.
Jul 8, 2017
OnePlus 5 if I had 500 bucks
Jul 8, 2017
I will go to s8 but second
Jul 8, 2017
OnePlus 5 is better. Better software, no lag like LagWiz, better battery life (I'm getting 5.5hrs SOT. I doubt the S8 could get past 3.5hrs. It's £200 cheaper than the S8. I don't care about the 2K display because: 1. I cannot see the difference at all since the display on the OP5 is still great. It will also give better battery life as a result. 2. I don't really see the point of a curved screen. Viewing media looks distorted on the edges and it's more prone to breaking!

The only thing I think the OP5 is missing is IP certification and OIS. And possibly sd card slot. Otherwise I'm really happy. Oh and the fingerprint sensor is in a muchhhhhhh better position on the OP5. I HATE where it is on the S8+. Samsung may have slightly better camera, but for £200 price difference, I'd ALWAYS pick the OP5. It's a stellar device!

Jul 8, 2017
Faheem Yazdani said:
OnePlus 5 is better. Better software, no lag like LagWiz, better battery life (I'm getting 5.5hrs SOT. I doubt the S8 could get past 3.5hrs. It's £200 cheaper than the S8. I don't care about the 2K display because: 1. I cannot see the difference at all since the display on the OP5 is still great. It will also give better battery life as a result. 2. I don't really see the point of a curved screen. Viewing media looks distorted on the edges and it's more prone to breaking!

The only thing I think the OP5 is missing is IP certification and OIS. And possibly sd card slot. Otherwise I'm really happy. Oh and the fingerprint sensor is in a muchhhhhhh better position on the OP5. I HATE where it is on the S8+. Samsung may have slightly better camera, but for £200 price difference, I'd ALWAYS pick the OP5. It's a stellar device!

totally agree dude, I f**king love my One plus 5
Jul 8, 2017
nokia 6 vs oneplus 5
Jul 8, 2017
Faheem Yazdani said:

Yes 100% agree with your comments.
Jul 8, 2017
mi 6 vs op5
Jul 8, 2017
Don't create a hype One Plus Suck.
Jul 8, 2017
please do a review of htc u 11 and please make a video of s8 vs htc u 11
Jul 8, 2017
macbook v microsoft surface pro 4
Jul 8, 2017
I've got both, but I like the Op5 better. not ready into lots of features. speed, fastest charging, clearer OS, better sound, and off screen gestures.
Page 1 2 3 » 51 comments
12 comments