Lay it all out!

the first half part of the video makes lots of sense, until he starts to sell things,

Page 1 2 » 38 comments
Jan 7, 2017
Eric Berg posted:
How To Burn Fat Step-by-Step Formula
Watch Video
the first half part of the video makes lots of sense, until he starts to sell things, which makes the intention of all the pionts he made suspicious.
Jan 8, 2017
Do the research then be suspicious. He's clean my opinion
Mar 22, 2017
this is true, however and after doing research... his claims are legit.
Apr 8, 2017
J Mao
Of course he does. He needs to make a living like the rest of us. Should he just do this for free? His time and knowledge is worth something isn't it? I know this sounds harsh and do not mean to sound harsh. Think about it.
Apr 25, 2017
Yes he should, because he is getting money from us watching the video. From the advertisement he is getting more money than you can imagine. Farther more, he is a doctor for God sake. His future is secured and stable. Try to look at the big picture. The title said, "Step by Step Formula", ask your self did you get the formula? DID he told you what things you can do to make the insulin level better. He basically try to sell his product. I love his video, just this one bothered me ALOT. If you love something, that does not mean you always have to admit with it (specially when you see that THIS IS WRONG)
May 14, 2017
he is not forcing you to buy his product.if you don't want it then don't complain.
May 18, 2017
clark francis said:
he is not forcing you to buy his product.if you don't want it then don't complain.
dude he is indirectly forcing us to buy this product by showing us the list of diesease caused by insulin and den suddnly tokin about a only solution is to buy his product..
May 18, 2017
clark francis said:
dude he is indirectly forcing us to buy this product by showing us the list of diesease caused by insulin and den suddnly tokin about a only solution is to buy his product..
May 23, 2017
guys Dr Berg is right on! do yourself a favor and listen to him. finally someone that wants to share information with people. or don't. your life your choice.
I feel better in the last week then I have in 4 years. just by applying the information I have been learning form Dr Bergs videos
May 23, 2017
akshay kumar said:
if he forced you to buy it,have you already bought his product?i believe until now you don't have it.
May 27, 2017
He tells you what to do. Listen. He's doing nothing wrong.
May 28, 2017
Perhaps he should give the products away? I guess it's not enough that Dr. Berg works his ass off and shares huge amounts of info to help people heal, for FREE and provides powerful nutritious products to simplify putting these concepts into use, the last part at a price, and you label him suspicious. Rolling eyes! Perhaps if he added a catchy tune with the phrase " I'm lovin it" sprinkled in, you'd be less suspicious. When was the last time the corporate poison pushers, who propagandize our families into ingesting their poison provided you with 1/1000th of the health promoting information this guy does? He didn't say this will only work if you buy his products. But I guess you should probably disregard everything he says in the first part of the video...cuz it must be bullshit! Eye roll! God forbid he offer you, at a price, an amazing tool to simplify implementing these well researched concepts, which he just gave you for FREE! If your short sighted attitude isn't and example of you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink, then I don't know what is. Good luck with that friend!
May 31, 2017
He explains the problems, gives solutions,, then offers the tools needed to solve the problem!

Awesome!!!! Thanks Dr. Berg, God bless you sir.

May 31, 2017
It's not just that he advertises products as most YTers do...but the terrible cheesy infomercial style makes me wanna puke. HORRIBlE!
Jun 6, 2017
Yeah he completely lost me, there was no explanation to what he was saying he just derailed and went on a tangent about buying his product.

The way he presented it was awful, very sneaky.

Jun 6, 2017
+Chiesa, you should listen to more of his videos, his passion is to help people. A lot of people have been helped just by listening to His videos and taking his advice.

He offers good quality supplements to help people, but selling products is not what he's all about.

Jun 13, 2017
This was very unusual for him. If you watch his videos you can get all the information u will ever need for free! This one did kinda start good, and just like a story that never finished, like there should be a part 2. It was like he suddenly became possessed by the phantom of greed
Jun 13, 2017
Well the man has to eat! He's not gonna do it for free all the time lol I suspected the same thing but I get it. Why not recommend something since he is worth the trust but at the same time try to make some money. It's all good. You can try it or just go spend it on a fatty burger or a a couple of beers in a restaurant.
if you watch him . his doing the one world order devil hand sign Illuminati triangle . in every video . Just like the pop stars . to be able to sell .......Mark 8:36King James Version (KJV)

36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

Jun 20, 2017
+JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN, you can't be serious!!! Please stop using the word of God to bear false witness!
Jun 27, 2017
Stop! Just Stop.
Jul 9, 2017
Green Eggs & Ham said:
+JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN, you can't be serious!!! Please stop using the word of God to bear false witness!
Being that god is only a concept and not real, it's all good.
Jul 26, 2017
hate capitalism not the video
Jul 28, 2017
If he did not offer something to help combat the very illnesses he speaks of what would be the point? He knows his stuff and his products back up his facts...they work and they work great.
Dr Berg runs a business. He gives great content... FOR FREE. Why would you deny him his opportunity to support his business?
Page 1 2 » 38 comments