Lay it all out!

All wrong. God makes gold. Satan put the L in gold to confuse people.

Oct 10, 2015
TED-Ed posted:
Where does gold come from? - David Lunney
Watch Video
All wrong. God makes gold. Satan put the L in gold to confuse people.
Oct 18, 2015
lol
Nov 22, 2015
Satan makes his home in space you know.
It is true God created all minerals on Earth and other Planets for many years, but Lucifer or Satan use it to distract people and turn them into Gold addicts and Money lusters.
Mar 23, 2016
Gtfo
Mar 23, 2016
Angelie Salve Bernardez said:
It is true God created all minerals on Earth and other Planets for many years, but Lucifer or Satan use it to distract people and turn them into Gold addicts and Money lusters.
gtfo
Mar 23, 2016
gtfo
Mar 23, 2016
gtfo
Apr 3, 2016
It all make sense now.
Apr 18, 2016
Well if you have money you wish to be rid of I'd be glad to have it.
Apr 18, 2016
So G and S only perform in English?
Jun 7, 2017
you are correct god knew you before you were born be Christian. Plz don't hate me
Jun 23, 2017
You're joking, right? And which god are you talking about?
In the meantime, I'm trying to figure out how this jibes with China, where jade and silver were more important than gold. When you find the L in 金, let us know.
Sep 15, 2017
That's very true, In Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, French and perhaps other languages, God begins with a D.
In American/English it's cool and it's true, We have In God we trust, right? add an L and that's what America is all about, In Gold we trust!
Sep 15, 2017
My reply was to soslothful.
5 days ago
few years late, but this comment is gold...
ba dum tss