Lay it all out!

So this is why eveytime I know people and I start treating them nicely with respect,

Page 1 2 3 4 » 86 comments
May 26, 2017
The School of Life posted:
Machiavelli’s Advice For Nice Guys
Watch Video
So this is why eveytime I know people and I start treating them nicely with respect, honest and sometimes sacrificing myself then they start treating me like I'm stupid guy.. It happens over and over again everytime I start to get acquinted with someone.. They are simply motherf**kers...
May 26, 2017
Muhammad Al Bin Said RIK respond in kind. Nice gets nice, respect gets respect, bs gets bs
May 26, 2017
Thanks man... I'll do it from now..
May 30, 2017
Thats because they subconsciously know they don't deserve to be treated well because they know deep down that they are scumbags. However, that doesn't mean don't be respectful, nice and honest to people. You just have to get a bit better at identifying who the cool and not cool people are, and be more careful around the scumbags once you figure out that they are in fact scumbags. Just take mental notes, no need to do anything drastic. Its a big mental game of chess.
May 30, 2017
KingMadeMusic KlayBlaq said:
Thats because they subconsciously know they don't deserve to be treated well because they know deep down that they are scumbags. However, that doesn't mean don't be respectful, nice and honest to people. You just have to get a bit better at identifying who the cool and not cool people are, and be more careful around the scumbags once you figure out that they are in fact scumbags. Just take mental notes, no need to do anything drastic. Its a big mental game of chess.
Thanks brother.. It means a lot to me... And yes indeed it is a big mental game of chess...
May 30, 2017
You need to have your space and make sure people respect it. If you are always there, then you don't have value because you're too easy. People usually do just what they need to, if you let them think you're not worth their best they won't give you
May 31, 2017
What do all the people in your life have in common? You. Time for some introspection I would say, it's never too late to change the pattern of relationships in your life. Stop putting the blame externally.
May 31, 2017
Rebecca Ohno said:
What do all the people in your life have in common? You. Time for some introspection I would say, it's never too late to change the pattern of relationships in your life. Stop putting the blame externally.
I really dissapponited with most people to the point that I don't trust anyone else other than God and my mother... I met few people that you can count by fingers that they are genuinely nice.. What is wrong with being honest, humble, and helping others.. most people now when you being honest they will start asking questions like you have no privacy.. when they know that you have a happy life they start being jealous, when they know you have a sad life then they give fake sympathy like you can't read it from their face.. when you being humble, they start step on your face.. When you start giving them something next time they will take something from you.. I don't say that I'm a perfect person.. I know myself.. Lots of things that I need to fix on myself.. but I never do bad things to people.. I never give up doing good things cause I know God sees and He will give me reward in this world or in the hereafter...That's what makes me strong.. It's just frustrating sometimes to deal with those people...
Jun 4, 2017
Bro, those people are doing you a favor. If you treat someone with kindness and they reciprocate with cruelty, then you know they are shit people. A nice person will generally be nice back. Being kind is basically a shit test. It lets you separate the shitty people from the good people.
Jun 5, 2017
DigitalDreams said:
Bro, those people are doing you a favor. If you treat someone with kindness and they reciprocate with cruelty, then you know they are shit people. A nice person will generally be nice back. Being kind is basically a shit test. It lets you separate the shitty people from the good people.
Thanks brother.. you are right, they are doing me a favour..
If I may say.. I wish God will give people like you and all the people here a happy life..
Jun 12, 2017
I've always wondered why I am always the butt of all jokes. It's cause I'm too damn humble & nice. I just can't picture myself being a **** to anyone..
Jun 13, 2017
No, that's just puberty.
Jun 14, 2017
Dalai Lion said:
I've always wondered why I am always the butt of all jokes. It's cause I'm too damn humble & nice. I just can't picture myself being a **** to anyone..
Better to be nice than a ****. Anyone tells you otherwise are misguided.

Learn to laugh at yourself too.

Jun 14, 2017
Dalai Lion said:
lol. I'm really used to this kind of sarcastic language.. I really know some people like you my friend.. What I said in my comments, I said it honestly.. This is me, I'm sorry if it sounds like I pretend to be very nice.. :D..
I didn't expect to get these many comments and I thought there would be stupid reply saying stupid things to my comments, but I'm really happy that there are good people that give support to me and I really wish they will be happy as well.. and you make this as a joke?.. how did your parents raise you my friend?..lol... you can leave other comments but i really don't have time to reply to your trash comments..
Jun 14, 2017
Muhammad Al Bin Said said:
lol. I'm really used to this kind of sarcastic language.. I really know some people like you my friend.. What I said in my comments, I said it honestly.. This is me, I'm sorry if it sounds like I pretend to be very nice.. :D..
I didn't expect to get these many comments and I thought there would be stupid reply saying stupid things to my comments, but I'm really happy that there are good people that give support to me and I really wish they will be happy as well.. and you make this as a joke?.. how did your parents raise you my friend?..lol... you can leave other comments but i really don't have time to reply to your trash comments..
Muhammad Al Bin Said Um bro listen to yourself.. I am not being sarcastic. I am telling you like it is and what I go through & how I perceive these kinds of situations. I am apparently the stupid guy to the people I have around me. It's because I'm "easy" , in other words too kind of a person. We are in the same boat my friend. The Titanic perhaps.
Jun 14, 2017
+DigitalDreams
Very interesting perspective, Digital. I never saw it like that, but it holds true. As one philosopher once said "The best way to know if you can trust someone is to simply trust them".
Jun 15, 2017
"If you're not capable of cruelty then you're absolutely a victim to anyone who is"
Jun 19, 2017
Probably you choose to treat everyone because that's simply what you want: A world of respectful, functional people. I can relate, these are also my principles. But don't forget to treat yourself with respect, too. As long as you feel confident in yourself, you will automatically treat others nicely and carry your principles into the world. Trust me.
Jun 22, 2017
I dunno. Read Dostoiévky's The Idiot. I think people treat good men as morons because they don't want to admit they're so rotten inside, that to despise what they can't be is the only choice.
Jun 30, 2017
Bro you and me are in the same boat. I'm exhausted from people treating my kindness as weakness. One of these days I will snap and then people will understand the meaning of regret. Thankfully haven't reached that point, oh but there are days where it has been close
Jul 1, 2017
Mayhzon said:
+DigitalDreams
Very interesting perspective, Digital. I never saw it like that, but it holds true. As one philosopher once said "The best way to know if you can trust someone is to simply trust them".
well said! that is a great virtue, simply trust, those that deserve it will show themselves by their actions...
Jul 3, 2017
There are 2 types of people hammers and nails. You decide which one you're going to be.
Jul 3, 2017
Jay Sovereign said:
There are 2 types of people hammers and nails. You decide which one you're going to be.
I strongly disagree!
Jul 4, 2017
Muhammad Al Bin Said it's so sad. But I'm going to keep being good!
Jul 5, 2017
Doesn't follow you are not stupid
Page 1 2 3 4 » 86 comments