i hope he returned it after the video

Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 » 136 comments
Dec 30, 2016
LinusTechTips posted:
Apple Macbook Pro 2016 - A PC Hardware Guy’s Perspective
Watch Video
i hope he returned it after the video
Dec 31, 2016
Why would he? Probably the best laptop he ever owned!
Dec 31, 2016
Per Karlsson said:
*overpriced FTFY
Jan 1, 2017
Per Karlsson said:
yep over priced bull shit.. better take that money and spend it on something 2 times more powerful
Jan 2, 2017
dumbshow3 said:
yep over priced bull shit.. better take that money and spend it on something 2 times more powerful
Like what? There are a few laptops on the market that have the same powerful processor and fast SSD as the 15" MBP with Touch Bar. None have 2x the power.
Jan 2, 2017
Per Karlsson said:
Like what? There are a few laptops on the market that have the same powerful processor and fast SSD as the 15" MBP with Touch Bar. None have 2x the power.
you got the point right?
Jan 4, 2017
Per Karlsson said:
my alienware 14 from 2 years ago kicks the donglebook pros shiny metal ass in every benchmark and game i have tested it in
the only thing the alienware couldnt beat it in was battery life
my mate now owns an alienware instead of a macbook after i proved to him how weak they are
and it was $700 cheaper too
Jan 4, 2017
Well both me and you know that aint true.
Jan 4, 2017
yeah it is

test it yourself

Jan 4, 2017
YOU are just dreaming. New MACBOOk Pro is in many ways superior to your kindergarten playbook!
Jan 4, 2017
how so when my CPU is both faster and has more cores
my GPU has a faster core speed with more VRAM
i have more system RAM

how is your donglebook better than my alienware when mine is technologically superior in every way despite being 2 years old

Jan 4, 2017
What ARE You talking ABOUT? My New MacBook Pro has 4 cores 2,9 GHz and much faster SSD plus of course better build and slimmer yhan your computer so forget that your kindergarten alien toybook is superior.
Jan 4, 2017
my "alien toybook" has
a quad core intel core i7 clocked at 3.4GHz (faster than 2.9) and unlike you i can OVERCLOCK it to make it even faster than your donglebook "pro" (not that i need to)

a corsair neutron XT series SSD which has around 500MB/sec sequential read/write and 96K IOPS last time i tested it
(not to mention i get the superior quality that corsair provides)

as for durability
i have tripped over while carrying my "alien toybook" and there was no damage to the computer at all
(try that with your donglebook)

you might win for battery life, size and weight but mine is a gaming laptop that can do real work not just games so it has every reason to be thick and heavy

dumb pieces of shit like you are the reason the stupid thin and light craze has plagued the market

because of you dumbf**ks i cant get a laptop with a removable battery or one with usable battery life or one that doesnt overheat constantly because the company was trying to cram an i7 into an ultraportable frame with passive cooling
IT DOESNT WORK THAT WAY!!!!!!

you have 3 options
1: thin/light
2: long battery life
3: high performance

now pick 2
(if you are apple pick 1)

Jan 4, 2017
ITS funny that you brag about an SSD which has 500 MB transfer speed APPLE's new one has around 2000MB::
As for the processor I'd bet that the one in the MBP does better than yours. And anyways your toybook does not live up to your hype.
Jan 4, 2017
your SSD may have faster transfer speeds but thats because you are locked into proprietary crap
what is the IOPS rating?

and in what multiverse is a 2.9GHz quad core faster than a 3.4GHz quad core?

but hey at least i have usb ports and HDMI without needing to carry a bag of dongles with me everywhere i go

Jan 4, 2017
SIGH! One does not need dongles with the new MBP there are plenty of cheap USB-C STUFF Around. AS for processing power CHECk your toy book against THE New MBP on Geekbench and I think you will be surprised.
Jan 4, 2017
Mac fanboy xd
mac is overpriced shit
Jan 4, 2017
then why do i get higher FPS in games on my alienware compared to mac

what if i dont own any USB type c stuff and want to use normal USB stuff that i currently do have
i need a dongle

what if i want to charge my phone
i need a dongle

Jan 4, 2017
The new MBP is a pro laptop not a gaming toy book.

If you want to use OLD USB STUFF you switch the cable or buy a cheap dock or adapter.

IF you want to charge your phone you'll probably like most people just use your phone charger! Or powerbank!

Jan 4, 2017
You are very misinformed!
Jan 4, 2017
you are a dumbass
you still need a dongle to use current standardised USB no matter which way you put it
Jan 4, 2017
Sorry im a lying f****t dont listen to me
Jan 4, 2017
NO NO NO AS A cable is not a dongle. A Dock/USB_HUB is not a dongle and an adapter is not a dongle.A Dongle is something else.
Jan 4, 2017
adaptor cable/dongle they both serve the same purpose
either way i cant use normal USB devices without some kind of adaptor that i have to pay for
it wouldnt be so bad if apple included a USB type c to normal USB adaptor in the box but of course the greedy big apple wouldnt do that

its the same shit as removing the headphone jack from the iPhone 7
they want you to pay $200 for a pair of wireless earbuds that will just fall out of your ear within 5 sec and get lost then you have to buy more

Jan 5, 2017
MWB Gaming said:
adaptor cable/dongle they both serve the same purpose
either way i cant use normal USB devices without some kind of adaptor that i have to pay for
it wouldnt be so bad if apple included a USB type c to normal USB adaptor in the box but of course the greedy big apple wouldnt do that

its the same shit as removing the headphone jack from the iPhone 7
they want you to pay $200 for a pair of wireless earbuds that will just fall out of your ear within 5 sec and get lost then you have to buy more

Your logic is severely flawed as Apple actually includes an headphone adapter with the new iPhone. And there are USB to USB-C cables available for not many bucks.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 » 136 comments