Lay it all out!

Posts and comments by SSA INVINCIBLEx

Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » 168 comments
If you went to school and learned better grammar, you'd be the real MVP.
5
Too bad this isn't the Rose the Cavs got because of yet another injury..
1
He don't have any nuts bro that's why he joined the best team in the league 😭😂😭
1
f**k no dude you're delusional. Durant would sit back shooting jumpshots in stead of attacking the rim. Durant isn't smart enough and neither are you I see. Durant will never be as great as Wade.
1
Actually many officials, coaches and analysis use to say it too. including coach pop. So feel stupid yet? Ignorant moron.
1
You do realize that many of those players were either stupid or jealous because they couldn't beat him right? That happens all the time. If you wanna go in that direction, there's many players in today's NBA that thinks there's other players better than LeBron. So there you go.
1
He's 6-0 in the finals and LeBron is 3-5. If LeBron is better, then where's all the NBA officials, Coaches, GMs and reports to back up your claim? Ignorant dumbass.
1
He was much more wiser and experienced in 2012 than he was in 06. More skilled as well because he added a post game to his arsenal and he was a better jumpshooter too while remaining a beast in the paint on the drive. And it doesn't matter if he was the best player or not on those teams because it was LeBron who was better than everyone that year anyways but Wade was still a top 5 player in 2012. Just played injured with less minutes. And Wade was still the leader of the team in 2011-2012. 2013-2014 LeBron fully took over of all duties. Chris Bosh explained the leadership role stuff of that team last year.
1
It was 07-12. 06 was pre prime. 07 he was leading the MVP race all year by a mime until he had the shoulder injury. And his prime lasted until 2012 it's just that he was playing injured for a good part of the year and playing lower minutes. In 2012 he was still doing the same vintage moves he did in years prior and was still the closer as he hit 3 or 4 game winners that year and was 4th in 4th quarter ppg. So yeah he was still prime Wade in 2012. 2013 was his prime fall out year but was still elite.
1
No he wasn't fam. His prime was from 07-12.
1
09 Wade was better than any of Kobe's seasons overall. 30+ppg 7.5 apg 2+spg 1+bpg on 49%.
3
You ignorant moron... Ummm maybe because Wade has had injuries all through out his career which slowed him down. He only averages 66 games per season for his career. Had he stayed healthy, he wouldn't undoubtedly be the 2nd best SG of all time.
2
DrewwR4 You're the idiot here. It's definitely debatable. Only thing that held Wade back was injuries. Peak Wade was better than Kobe.
7
Prime Wade is head and shoulders over Durant dumbass.
4
I don't expect an ignorant moron to agree therefore you're opinions irrelevant.
3
You're a clown you moron. It's reality. What so I have to be in the league to know what's up? Yeah nice logic dumbass. Shaq wanted to play with Wade. Bosh wanted to play wade, LeBron wanted to play with Wade. Shaq didn't like playing with Kobe. Howard didn't like playing with Kobe. It's been talked about before that players didn't want to go to LA because of Kobe. You just proved how much of an ignorant retard you really are. Brighten up.
7
This was Wade at his peak. The best individual season of all time in terms of numbers totals across the board. This Wade was the closest thing to Jordan.
44
Most teams would rather play with Wade than Kobe anyway.
22
Jun 15, 2017
No shit. This Wade was better than both of them but wade and Kobe combined would be head and shoulders over Jordan as well.
3
Dwyane Wade in his prime makes this dude look like a soft pussy coward. Wade willed a team that had a bunch of old washed up players to a comeback win in 06 against a team that was clearly better. something this choker could never do.
1
He's not a true champion because he has no heart. He had to join the champs because he couldn't beat them.
4
Jun 13, 2017
Expect Jordan also has 6 finals MVP's. How many does Horry have? Have some common sense moron.
3
He averaged 17 ppg in 2011. Got swept in 07. Went to Wade to learn how to win. He's not a better player the Jordan and 85% of people would agree. The other 15% like you, are clearly ignorant and too stupid to know anything therefore you're you're irrelevant.
6
Jun 13, 2017
3-5>6-0. Your logic doesn't make sense dumbass.
1
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » 168 comments
SSA INVINCIBLEx
9 comments
Jun 15, 2017
SSA INVINCIBLEx
8 comments
Nov 3, 2016