Lay it all out!

steal of the nba draft. kuzma>tatum

Jul 16, 2017
GD's Latest Highlights posted:
Kyle Kuzma Full Highlights vs Mavericks (2017.07.16) Summer League - 24 Pts, 5 Reb
Watch Video
steal of the nba draft. kuzma>tatum. thanks brooklyn nets for being stupid enought to trade him for dbustello ratsell
Jul 16, 2017
The lakers could have had him at 28 if they did not trade DLo
Jul 16, 2017
no the nets wouldve drafted him
Jul 16, 2017
Ronen Huang said:
how do you know?
Jul 16, 2017
Ronen Huang said:
I doubt that considering he wasn't the best available player
Jul 16, 2017
dayo said:
how do you know?
cuz nets need scorers and when you have a player that can score and pass at an elite level it's a no brainer
Jul 16, 2017
lol did you just say kuzma > tatum, he's very good but please slow down bro until we see both in the real league
Jul 16, 2017
nets picked Kyle kuzma via trade so technically they did draft him they just had to give him to the Lakers
Jul 17, 2017
I'm pretty sure that Lakers tell the Nets who to draft at 28, because of the trade. Similarly how the Lakers got Kobe, Hornets get Vlade Divac and Jerry West told Hornets who to select with their draft pick. We don't know who the Hornets really would have drafted if not for Jerry West. I think it's the same sort of thing here with Kuzma.
Jul 17, 2017
Ronen Huang said:
the trade benefits both ..
Jul 17, 2017
dayo said:
how do you know?
don't think about it... think about that weakass Mozgov with his stupid contract....
Jul 17, 2017
I think Kuzma might be the steal of the draft too. But Kuzma > Tatum? Hellll nah sorry bro, but you gotta admit he has benefited from playing with a real pg like Lonzo
Jul 17, 2017
Aaron Gilbuena said:
cuz nets need scorers and when you have a player that can score and pass at an elite level it's a no brainer
lol he wasn't an 'elite' passer in college, he averaged 2 APG. He probably won't be in the nba either
Jul 17, 2017
😴😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🌚
Jul 17, 2017
Pain said:
lol he wasn't an 'elite' passer in college, he averaged 2 APG. He probably won't be in the nba either
watching this summer league Final I'm seeing kuzma still have a really good game although I do believe that Tatum is the better player. He is proving he isn't the result of lonzos distribution
Jul 17, 2017
Victor Luna said:
watching this summer league Final I'm seeing kuzma still have a really good game although I do believe that Tatum is the better player. He is proving he isn't the result of lonzos distribution
didn't say he was a result of Lonzo. Just said he was benefiting off him, I mean be honest how many wide open layups, dunks, open 3s off Lonzo? Kuzma is a steal but he ain't a top 3 talent. More like a end of lottery pick
Jul 17, 2017
Pain said:
didn't say he was a result of Lonzo. Just said he was benefiting off him, I mean be honest how many wide open layups, dunks, open 3s off Lonzo? Kuzma is a steal but he ain't a top 3 talent. More like a end of lottery pick
oh my bad I didn't understand that was what you meant but I agree 100%
Jul 18, 2017
Ronen Huang said:
I'm from flint I played with at the YMCA
Jul 18, 2017
Bkc 14 said:
I'm from flint I played with at the YMCA
good for you but last time I checked nobody gave a shit