Lay it all out!

Kuzma is good but, don't disrespect Randle like that,

Page 1 2 » 36 comments
Jul 16, 2017
GD's Latest Highlights posted:
Kyle Kuzma Full Highlights vs Mavericks (2017.07.16) Summer League - 24 Pts, 5 Reb
Watch Video
Kuzma is good but, don't disrespect Randle like that, lmao y'all Laker fans will regret wishing Randle to leave and he goes to the Nets with D-Lo and them boys turn into Superstars...
Jul 16, 2017
this is randles 3rd year. He hasn't improved his shot. Kuzma already has a shot and is more versatile. I'd rather have kuzma.
Jul 16, 2017
Stephen A Smith said:
this is randles 3rd year. He hasn't improved his shot. Kuzma already has a shot and is more versatile. I'd rather have kuzma.
You must don't know that Kuzma is 21 been in College 3 years, Randle went to Kentucky a 1 and done school, Randle is 22 and is in a contract year he's balling tf out
Jul 16, 2017
J. Green said:
You must don't know that Kuzma is 21 been in College 3 years, Randle went to Kentucky a 1 and done school, Randle is 22 and is in a contract year he's balling tf out
yes but kuzma has a better shot. Hopefully he can still play like this when the season starts
Jul 16, 2017
Stephen A Smith said:
yes but kuzma has a better shot. Hopefully he can still play like this when the season starts
you're f**kin stupid, randle is better rebounder than him, he have better handle than him. Moreee athletic. I could imagine lonzo finding him in the fastbreak. f**k all you randle haters, he have potential.
Jul 16, 2017
cesar salazar said:
you're f**kin stupid, randle is better rebounder than him, he have better handle than him. Moreee athletic. I could imagine lonzo finding him in the fastbreak. f**k all you randle haters, he have potential.
we already have someone to handle the fast break with ball. And we don't know how good a rebounder kuzma. He hasn't played a regular season game yet. And in the summer leagues kuzma has been running on the fast break a lot. Kuzma can stretch the floor while randle can't . And I'm not a randle hater, these are just facts.
Jul 16, 2017
Stephen A Smith said:
we already have someone to handle the fast break with ball. And we don't know how good a rebounder kuzma. He hasn't played a regular season game yet. And in the summer leagues kuzma has been running on the fast break a lot. Kuzma can stretch the floor while randle can't . And I'm not a randle hater, these are just facts.
bruh, randle is way faster than him it's a fact. The only thing kuzma is better is on shooting & basketball IQ. Randle can be reckless sometimes. The waaay he handle on the fast break, no power forwards can't guard him
Jul 16, 2017
J. Green said:
Trust me, we won't regret Julius Randle leaving next year, especially when we have LeBron James to take his place at the power forward position. LeBron would love to play with a deeply-talented team like the Lakers. Julius Randle can go. It's his last year in LA anyway.
Jul 16, 2017
cesar salazar said:
bruh, randle is way faster than him it's a fact. The only thing kuzma is better is on shooting & basketball IQ. Randle can be reckless sometimes. The waaay he handle on the fast break, no power forwards can't guard him
He's got a point tho. Randle actually cost us a few games before we started tanking. But who knows who's gonna be better when the regular season start
Jul 16, 2017
J. Green said:
Turn that Nets into what again, bro? A super team of all stars? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂..shit to be continued..😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂..
Jul 16, 2017
cesar salazar said:
Stop it! Lol. Smh. Kuzma was an elite rebounder in college at the small forward position. As for better handles and passing ability? You sure about that one, bruh? lol. There isn't anything in Randle's skill set that Kuzma is not better in.
Jul 16, 2017
Roderick Redus said:
Stop it! Lol. Smh. Kuzma was an elite rebounder in college at the small forward position. As for better handles and passing ability? You sure about that one, bruh? lol. There isn't anything in Randle's skill set that Kuzma is not better in.
Them n***as not ever winning a championship
Jul 16, 2017
Roderick Redus said:
Randle a lil faster
Jul 16, 2017
Roderick Redus said:
elite rebound ???? LMAO n***a play in a trash ass division. Stick to other sport dawg, randle is better than kuzma & that a fact.
Jul 16, 2017
cesar salazar said:
elite rebound ???? LMAO n***a play in a trash ass division. Stick to other sport dawg, randle is better than kuzma & that a fact.
yo I know what you're getting at randle is a beast but fit wise kuzma is better for this team because he spreads the floor and is a versatile defender, alot of time he's had to switch onto guards and he's kept then in front of him so far , that's two things randle struggles on and if they don't improve they'll be a problem for the team, randle can be great but maybe not for the Lakers and this system kuzma fits better and has less holes in his game but we'll see what happens when the season starts
Jul 16, 2017
Randle is going to go ham this year
Jul 16, 2017
cesar salazar said:
Better at what, dude? Randle has been in the NBA for four years and still has zero jump shot and zero right hand. So what is he better at? Clown.
Jul 16, 2017
Roderick Redus said:
Better at what, dude? Randle has been in the NBA for four years and still has zero jump shot and zero right hand. So what is he better at? Clown.
rebounding and maybe being strong? He definitely doesn't strike my as athletic as kuzma like everyone is saying I feel like kuzma is longer and a better leaper, speed is similar
Jul 17, 2017
Roderick Redus said:
3 year dumbass, I guess he didn't got injured on his rookie season ? Bruh stick to other sport
Jul 17, 2017
Roderick Redus said:
i told ur ass, he better handle than him ( if u think he don't, idk what kind of shit you smoking) better rebounder, some righty's can't even finish their left so your point ? He still have time to improve
Jul 17, 2017
cesar salazar said:
i told ur ass, he better handle than him ( if u think he don't, idk what kind of shit you smoking) better rebounder, some righty's can't even finish their left so your point ? He still have time to improve
And he STILL can't use his right hand or shoot a f**king jump shot since 2015, you idiot! Smh. Stop making excuses for some fool that no other NBA team even wanted in a trade. Joke-ass clown. Maybe if your boy, Mishandle Randle used the Ball Hogs X Factor, his clumsy ass would've been able to do both things well by now.
Jul 17, 2017
cesar salazar said:
You're telling me to stick to another sport, yet your stupid ass can't see what most folks with common sense have already seen for the past two years - Julius Randle has shown very little growth as a player. Try switching to common sense, idiot. It works better. Even for an idiot like you.
Jul 17, 2017
Roderick Redus said:
You're telling me to stick to another sport, yet your stupid ass can't see what most folks with common sense have already seen for the past two years - Julius Randle has shown very little growth as a player. Try switching to common sense, idiot. It works better. Even for an idiot like you.
bitch stfu, you out here dickriding for kusma for doing good in the summer league, we talking about summer league ???? LMAO you don't know shit, tell me when kuzma get double double on his first year coming from injury
Jul 17, 2017
Roderick Redus said:
no pf can't handle the ball the way randle does it. They can't can't keep up with him, because he more athletic and faster than most pf in this league. He only 22 year old, and you out here dickriding Kyle Anderson 2.0 lmaaao
Jul 17, 2017
cesar salazar said:
no pf can't handle the ball the way randle does it. They can't can't keep up with him, because he more athletic and faster than most pf in this league. He only 22 year old, and you out here dickriding Kyle Anderson 2.0 lmaaao
the difference is the things you say randle is better may be a true statement be Kyle is also good at those things just maybe not as good but the things that Kyle does better randle is straight trash at like shooting and defending plus even as a rookie he looks to have better basketball IQ, it makes me sick every time randle passes up and open mid range J to drive into a contested lane or pass up an easy right handed finish to try and force it back to his left, he has talent but the basketball brain isn't all there
Page 1 2 » 36 comments