smith is way better
Jul 16, 2017
Erock's Adventures said:
W
Dennis cooked that n***a wtf
Jul 16, 2017
Trey Ingram said:
Dennis cooked that n***a wtf
who won the game tho? The way lonzo facilitates the game is unreal. Smith is just a better athlete, that's it.
Jul 16, 2017
someoneFrom earth said:
who won the game tho? The way lonzo facilitates the game is unreal. Smith is just a better athlete, that's it.
What did the original comment say? Who played better or who won? Oh that's what I thought
Jul 16, 2017
You can reiterate on this again when the Lakers don't make the playoffs and the Mavs are in lol.
Jul 16, 2017
Trey Ingram said:
What did the original comment say? Who played better or who won? Oh that's what I thought
Lonzo played better than DSJ anyway. Dennis played 7 more minutes and only had 5 more points and 4 less assists. If Lonzo doesn't get hurt he would have outscored DSJ.
Jul 16, 2017
Erock's Adventures said:
W
You Hype
Jul 16, 2017
Jigga My Nigga said:
Lonzo played better than DSJ anyway. Dennis played 7 more minutes and only had 5 more points and 4 less assists. If Lonzo doesn't get hurt he would have outscored DSJ.
i dont think so lonzo couldnt stay in front of dennis. lonzo was hitting the j early on but we know hes a bad shooter and wouldve cool off
Jul 16, 2017
Shaikh GInobli said:
You can reiterate on this again when the Lakers don't make the playoffs and the Mavs are in lol.
Mavs aren't making the playoffs
Jul 16, 2017
KKinterlude said:
i dont think so lonzo couldnt stay in front of dennis. lonzo was hitting the j early on but we know hes a bad shooter and wouldve cool off
lonzo only played two quarters
Jul 16, 2017
L
Jul 16, 2017
it's only summer league guys we need to wait how these guys fit in there teams with the actual rosters
Jul 16, 2017
Jigga My Nigga said:
Don't live on the hypothetical lol
Jul 16, 2017
Lonzos gonna have good games but his plus minus is going to be horrible he can't stay in front of these guys he can't stay in front of NBA guys
His defense is Harden esque
Jul 16, 2017
Bruno Zegarra said:
it's only summer league guys we need to wait how these guys fit in there teams with the actual rosters
Right? Lakers had better shooters for Lonzo to get Assists from. I've been watching every game and Brussino (the Argentinian guy who started for the mavs) couldn't even make an open layup when passed from DSJ. He'll get easy assists from guys like Dirk, Barnes, and Noel and Ball will have an interesting time with his teammates
Jul 16, 2017
Jacob Little said:
Right? Lakers had better shooters for Lonzo to get Assists from. I've been watching every game and Brussino (the Argentinian guy who started for the mavs) couldn't even make an open layup when passed from DSJ. He'll get easy assists from guys like Dirk, Barnes, and Noel and Ball will have an interesting time with his teammates
you understand basketball
Jul 16, 2017
Smith is better than balls
Jul 16, 2017
Dennis is is better than lonzo
Jul 16, 2017
Dennis Smith jr is better then lonzo but Dennis Smith summer league teammates are ass except Ferrell
Page 1 2 » 31 comments
8 comments