Lay it all out!

I don't understand why n***as hate this dude so much he ain't do shit to y'all lol...

Page 1 2 » 31 comments
Jul 16, 2017
GD's Latest Highlights posted:
Lonzo Ball Full Highlights vs Mavericks (2017.07.16) Summer League - 16 Pts, 10 Ast, Injured?
Watch Video
I don't understand why n***as hate this dude so much he ain't do shit to y'all lol.... anyway he's definitely a future All star
Jul 16, 2017
they hate his dad, so they take it out on Lonzo
Jul 16, 2017
We don't hate him we're tired of the media and idiots like you overhyping this dude when hasn't done f**k all the deserve it when he actually plays in the NBA and do good great but I'm tired of hearing about this dude in his stupid shoes his media coverage is even more annoying than Lavar himself.
Jul 16, 2017
Notorious S.A.M said:
We don't hate him we're tired of the media and idiots like you overhyping this dude when hasn't done f**k all the deserve it when he actually plays in the NBA and do good great but I'm tired of hearing about this dude in his stupid shoes his media coverage is even more annoying than Lavar himself.
so don't pay attention to him that's all you gotta do
Jul 16, 2017
sjackhammer said:
they hate his dad, so they take it out on Lonzo
Lavar ain't do shit to anybody either lol all that is just an act for the camera anybody who takes him serious is a dumbass
Jul 16, 2017
Notorious S.A.M said:
We dOn'T hAtE hIm wE'Re tIRed oF thE MedIA aNd iDiotS lIke YoU oVerHyPing tHis dUde wHeN hAsnt dOne f**k aLl thE desErvE iT whEn hE acTuALly pLaYs iN tHe NbA anD dO gOoD gReat BUt iM tIrEd oF hEaRing aBout THis DuDe iN hIs StUid sHoEs hIs MeDia cOverAge is eVen mORe aNNoYing tHan LaVar hImsElf.

Get your dumbass

Jul 16, 2017
Notorious S.A.M said:
So you're so tired of seeing Lonzo everywhere that you go and search up his highlights on YouTube to talk about how you're sick of seeing him?
Jul 16, 2017
Notorious S.A.M said:
how is anybody stupid for projecting him to be a great player that's part of basketball he has all the traits of an elite point guard your a dumb f**k for sleeping on him anybody who knows basketball can watch him play and see he's very talented
Jul 16, 2017
Zakee Jones-Rumph said:
how is anybody stupid for projecting him to be a great player that's part of basketball he has all the traits of an elite point guard your a dumb f**k for sleeping on him anybody who knows basketball can watch him play and see he's very talented
dont worry about them they soft bitchs lol
Jul 16, 2017
Notorious S.A.M said:
your dumbass does realize the publicity he gets comes from dickheads like you who want to see him fail cause y'all so quick to view and comment on everything he's on closet ass fans make me sick
Jul 16, 2017
Notorious S.A.M said:
and what's wrong with hyping the dude up? More power to him, hopefully he becomes successful in the NBA. Yeah he's been getting more media coverage than anyone else but that's just his dad being a marketing genius. Ignore it and you'll be fine kid.
Jul 16, 2017
rodney I said:
dont worry about them they soft bitchs lol
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ On God
Jul 16, 2017
He going to get voted in, most casuals like lonzo
Jul 16, 2017
Zakee Jones-Rumph said:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ On God
they don't hate him they hate his pop. He's not gonna be that good.
Jul 16, 2017
Jigga My Nigga said:
So you're so tired of seeing Lonzo everywhere that you go and search up his highlights on YouTube to talk about how you're sick of seeing him?
LMAO
Jul 16, 2017
People hate what ain't on their team.
Jul 16, 2017
Zakee Jones-Rumph said:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ On God
facts lmaooo I tell all my friends he's just trolling but they think he fr
Jul 16, 2017
Notorious S.A.M said:
If that's your reason, you definitely have some kind of mental problem. Do you have no self control? All you have to do is ignore it, instead of getting all mad about something that has nothing to do with you. XD
Jul 16, 2017
cause his dad so ppl gonna ignored the fact he can ball
Jul 16, 2017
Zakee Jones-Rumph said:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ On God
he doesn't even talk shit he doesn't show facial expressions he praises teammates more then himself ..He just wants to play ,his dad praises him what a good dad is suppose to do I guess a lot of your dads didn't give you attention as a children' and bunch of you are all jealous and hateing!! Don't hate this kid he's only 19 and he's a Legend in the makeing.. Hate your parents!!
Jul 16, 2017
Notorious S.A.M said:
then don't watch its marketing !! The Brand is makeing millions they overhype him cause he's good he's a special talent with uncanny court vision!!
Jul 17, 2017
Zakee Jones-Rumph said:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ On God
Because he is going to be troublesome for the fans of the other 29 teams. There will be more haters to come.
Jul 17, 2017
Pookie Ain't dead said:
they don't hate him they hate his pop. He's not gonna be that good.
idk how old you are I'm only 26 myself but anytime n***az hate on a player that means he's special trust me.... they did it to Kobe they do it to LeBron they do it to Steph and now they're doing it to Zo.... I've been watching him since high school I guarantee you he makes the Lakers a good team again in two years tops
Jul 17, 2017
MePlay Man said:
He going to get voted in, most casuals like lonzo
no asshole most REAL fans like him because he plays the game how it's suppose to be played at the point guard position he's a true point guard who makes his teammates better but he can score as well and it's refreshing to watch
Jul 17, 2017
Zakee Jones-Rumph said:
no asshole most REAL fans like him because he plays the game how it's suppose to be played at the point guard position he's a true point guard who makes his teammates better but he can score as well and it's refreshing to watch
because people are dumb just dumb or they celtics fans lol
Page 1 2 » 31 comments