Lay it all out!

Meanwhile at Microsoft they're giving us cell-shaded games in 4K resolution

Page 1 2 » 43 comments
Jul 15, 2017
PlayStation posted:
An Inside Look at Marvel’s Spider-Man | PS4
Watch Video
Meanwhile at Microsoft they're giving us cell-shaded games in 4K resolution. While Sony is giving us ambitious new IP's that are only available on PS4 or as I call it the BeastStation 4. Sony exclusive games in 1080P outshines anything Microsoft showed in 4K.
Jul 15, 2017
Video?
Jul 15, 2017
Faded said:
Video?
Whenever I feel like it
Jul 15, 2017
Dobby Potter said:
Whenever I feel like it
Minecraft in 4k I seriously died laughing when they showed Minecraft
Jul 15, 2017
GK ACHARYA said:
Minecraft in 4k I seriously died laughing when they showed Minecraft
Haha!!!
Jul 15, 2017
Dobby Potter said:
Haha!!!
lo hey dobby😂
Jul 15, 2017
Dobby Potter said:
Haha!!!
Microsoft was like, here's 'The world's most powerful console' and here are some lame exclusives.. Yeah and Minecraft on 4K. Neat.
Jul 15, 2017
Dobby Potter said:
Haha!!!
being an Xbox owner I do agree that conference was boring, nothing good but indie games that I don't care about it. the only thing that woke me up was crackdown 3. its a shame this Spiderman game is exclusive which is dumb since this is a superhero known by many and y'all gonna have a game about him be exclusive to one console? at least pc. look likes I might be getting a ps4
Jul 15, 2017
J Riibz said:
lo hey dobby😂
Hello
Jul 15, 2017
Lol pony get a life
Jul 15, 2017
Phoenix King said:
being an Xbox owner I do agree that conference was boring, nothing good but indie games that I don't care about it. the only thing that woke me up was crackdown 3. its a shame this Spiderman game is exclusive which is dumb since this is a superhero known by many and y'all gonna have a game about him be exclusive to one console? at least pc. look likes I might be getting a ps4
it's because sony owns Spider-Man making the game into a exclusive is one of the smartest ideas Sony has ever made
Jul 15, 2017
Persy 3100 said:
Lol pony get a life
I'm so offended...
Jul 15, 2017
Dobby Potter said:
I'm so offended...
all hail dobby Potter
Jul 15, 2017
Phoenix King said:
The Sony movies picture own the spiderman movie. That why this and more sequels will come only on PlayStation. That great. Spiderman welcome to the playstation family.
Jul 15, 2017
Britney said:
The Sony movies picture own the spiderman movie. That why this and more sequels will come only on PlayStation. That great. Spiderman welcome to the playstation family.
It's only because Marvel wanted Insomniac to develop the game and Sony. If this was the case Spectacular Spider-Man wouldn't have been cancelled because Disney reacquired the tv rights when they bought Marvel.
Jul 15, 2017
OFF Hand Gamin said:
It's only because Marvel wanted Insomniac to develop the game and Sony. If this was the case Spectacular Spider-Man wouldn't have been cancelled because Disney reacquired the tv rights when they bought Marvel.
I miss that show so much...
Jul 15, 2017
crackdown3 aint got nothing on agents of mayhem, u know this sm game has nothing to do with the movie, when they dare show samsung(dell doesnt matter since vaio is no longer sony). after the amazing(and only nonkinect xbone exclusive in existance) gwg freebie tht was sunset overdrive, ihv faith this game wont just be a arkham clone laced with daivid cage qtes. oh sony, blocking crossplat with other consoles&ea acess, but charging $20 a month for psnow, censoring a xbox controller, yet pasting ure dualshock buttons onto a vid of anthem running on scorpio. btw the triggers on dualshock4 suks. and i liked amazing spiderman, why u gotta reboot it for again!
Jul 15, 2017
no need to be a fanboy.
Jul 15, 2017
Alejandro, Sony only owns the movie rights to spider-man. Marvel still owns his gaming/comic rights. I mean it's pretty well documented if you really want to educate yourself on it
Jul 15, 2017
yep why else would activision get to put sm games on others plats?
Jul 15, 2017
swiss34 said:
Alejandro, Sony only owns the movie rights to spider-man. Marvel still owns his gaming/comic rights. I mean it's pretty well documented if you really want to educate yourself on it
Sony has rights to spider man video game too not just marvel what are you talking about
Jul 15, 2017
swiss34 said:
if Sony wants to make a game about spider man and make it exclusive,they can just like the new game coming, out because they have rights to spider man video games too.
Jul 15, 2017
Save yourself the embarrassment and do a little research. This spider-man game is exclusive to Sony, but they do not own the rights to the character. Seriously man, this is common knowledge. Sony only owns the movie rights.
Jul 15, 2017
meanwhile xbox fanboys still waiting for a behind of scenes and a release date for scalebound
Jul 15, 2017
This game is a deal made between Sony and Marvel for the exclusivity of this game. Sony could not do this with out Marvel as Marvel owns the IP
Page 1 2 » 43 comments
5 comments