Lay it all out!

$1,400 is a ton of cash. Would you pay it for the top of the line iPhone 8?

Page 1 2 3 4 5 » 124 comments
Jul 10, 2017
TechnoBuffalo posted:
iPhone 8: New Color, Finishes, & Crazy Price!
Watch Video
$1,400 is a ton of cash. Would you pay it for the top of the line iPhone 8?
Jul 10, 2017
Reminds me of when they first came out with iPhone. I guess it really is an anniversary phone 😂
Jul 10, 2017
lmfao!!!!! you could get an awesome top of the line laptop with that money!!!
Jul 10, 2017
do you guys think the fingerprint scanner will be under the power button? Sony has it that way and I think it's a great design.
Jul 10, 2017
Loli said:
lmfao!!!!! you could get an awesome top of the line laptop with that money!!!
true.. a really good gaming too
Jul 10, 2017
I love the analogy of the first iPhone, because it was 3 times the average cost of a phone. I also feel this will be the first special edition phone to sell in real numbers, not near what the average iPhone sales are but way better than say the Porsche edition phone by hauwie...
Jul 10, 2017
Hell no. Forget it.
Jul 10, 2017
dude it's a RUMOR not set in stone fact. And why the f**k are u trying to stir up people. Just so u can get more comments on such a basic video. Where u repeated the same shit from the other video.

How the f**k does no one else seriously not recognize they are literally repeating the the same shit. And u idiots still watch it, like what the f**k. How stupid are u dumbass's. Holy shit, "TECH" youtubers are pissing me.

With there joke ass videos about rumors acting as if that's what the f**king phone is going to be exactly.

Jul 10, 2017
Most I would pay would be $1000. Anything more than that for a phone is ludicrous - there’s a reason phones like vertu and Porsche design ones barely sell even though they are “premium” and “special edition”.
Jul 10, 2017
No no no and did I say AWW HELL NOO!
Jul 10, 2017
never
Jul 10, 2017
The Realist said:
dude it's a RUMOR not set in stone fact. And why the f**k are u trying to stir up people. Just so u can get more comments on such a basic video. Where u repeated the same shit from the other video.

How the f**k does no one else seriously not recognize they are literally repeating the the same shit. And u idiots still watch it, like what the f**k. How stupid are u dumbass's. Holy shit, "TECH" youtubers are pissing me.

With there joke ass videos about rumors acting as if that's what the f**king phone is going to be exactly.

Calm down idiot
Jul 10, 2017
Hell no, the S8 is realy similar and if the rumors are true you're getting an overpriced S8 with iOS
Jul 10, 2017
Yes, when it's manufactured in the US sometime in the future 🤞
Jul 10, 2017
1400 is just crazy stupid, Apple needs to stop overpricing everything
Jul 10, 2017
For that much you could get a beefy PC or decent Mac
Jul 10, 2017
it doesn't matter if it's a lot of money jon ppl will still buy it to feel accomplished
Jul 10, 2017
no
Jul 10, 2017
Damn Apple really f**ked up, the same price as the base model Macbook 2017 one. They arent gonna have many sells unless your a sheep. Id prefer to buy a Mac than the phone. Cause for one, its actually worth spending that much for a laptop but for a phone......ahhh nope.
Jul 10, 2017
OZORRA said:
Damn Apple really f**ked up, the same price as the base model Macbook 2017 one. They arent gonna have many sells unless your a sheep. Id prefer to buy a Mac than the phone. Cause for one, its actually worth spending that much for a laptop but for a phone......ahhh nope.
a lot of ppl will buy it trust me apple has these ppl rapped around their finger
Jul 10, 2017
I would rather buy Hydrogen One by RED
Jul 10, 2017
When you said get ready to hear the price I guessed 1300 and then heard 1400 I was like 😶
Jul 10, 2017
reem mehta said:
I would rather buy Hydrogen One by RED
Seen what MKBHD said in his video ?? :D
Jul 10, 2017
Ricky Hall said:
Yes, when it's manufactured in the US sometime in the future 🤞
? Never
Jul 10, 2017
The iPhone 7 costs more in Australia than 1400
Page 1 2 3 4 5 » 124 comments