I watched it and it was garbage.

Page 1 2 » 42 comments
Jul 6, 2017
Jeremy Jahns posted:
Spider-man: Homecoming - Movie Review
Watch Video
I watched it and it was garbage.
Jul 6, 2017
I sure would love to see you direct a movie. The Fantastic Four reboot is probably more up your alley right?
Jul 6, 2017
How's not liking a movie has anything to do with my ability of directing a good movie? What sort of stupidity is this? Why do you dislike The Fantastic Four when you yourself can't direct a good movie? So your retarded logic doesn't apply to you huh. People have different tastes and you need to accept this.
Jul 6, 2017
S96Blue said:
How's not liking a movie has anything to do with my ability of directing a good movie? What sort of stupidity is this? Why do you dislike The Fantastic Four when you yourself can't direct a good movie? So your retarded logic doesn't apply to you huh. People have different tastes and you need to accept this.
like I said Fantastic Four is more up your alley. my point already made dumb ****.
Jul 6, 2017
Oh poor little baby, did pointing out the stupidity of your logic hurt you? You know an intellectual reply with logic would be more convincing rather than throwing insults.
Jul 6, 2017
S96Blue said:
Oh poor little baby, did pointing out the stupidity of your logic hurt you? You know an intellectual reply with logic would be more convincing rather than throwing insults.
Come On Party pooper! trust me when I tell you the new Spiderman is one of the better hero movie. you definitely do not know your movies. when I tell you that it's the truth. toughen up and just swallow it whole. just because your father complain that you're horrible at fellatio when you go down on him. you definitely should not let that ruin your July.
Jul 6, 2017
Okay salty man, whatever helps you sleep at night.
Jul 7, 2017
Jon Lucci said:
Come On Party pooper! trust me when I tell you the new Spiderman is one of the better hero movie. you definitely do not know your movies. when I tell you that it's the truth. toughen up and just swallow it whole. just because your father complain that you're horrible at fellatio when you go down on him. you definitely should not let that ruin your July.
no s96blue is right this movie was disappointing! The lazy loser chick is MJ and Peter homecoming date father is vulture, like come on it all felt force! Nothing tops originals Spider-Man
Jul 10, 2017
S96Blue said:
Okay salty man, whatever helps you sleep at night.
I disagree
Jul 10, 2017
trolldragon98 said:
I disagree
S96blue is a retard don't know shit about movie
Jul 11, 2017
Watch it age like Star Wars the force awakens, Everyone will overhype it but after a few months they'll realise how disappointing it was. This movie was garbage...
Jul 11, 2017
I liked it but...
Jul 11, 2017
Random Guy said:
I liked it but...
I agree it was entertaining and funny. maybe it's not as good as Spider-Man 1. but I ain't complaining .guarantee its better off than some of the Marvel movies..
Jul 11, 2017
why didn't you like it?
Jul 11, 2017
Stokes said:
why didn't you like it?
I wasn't immersed into the story, it felt like just sequences of action scenes without good story. And I didn't like the characters except for The Vulture.
Jul 11, 2017
S96Blue said:
I wasn't immersed into the story, it felt like just sequences of action scenes without good story. And I didn't like the characters except for The Vulture.
the f**k do you know dingleberry!!!
Jul 12, 2017
Nope i think Wonder Woman is a boring crappy movie
Jul 12, 2017
Mister Who said:
Nope i think Wonder Woman is a boring crappy movie
no shit Wonder Woman is boring .the only thing it had going for it was the action sequences .everything else pretty much put me to sleep. I had high hopes for Wonder Woman. because the trailer looks so impressive. looks like it was loaded with action. but then you know how much Hollywood over-exaggerate. and just puts the best scenes in the trailers. I should have learned by now..
Jul 12, 2017
Jon Lucci said:
no shit Wonder Woman is boring .the only thing it had going for it was the action sequences .everything else pretty much put me to sleep. I had high hopes for Wonder Woman. because the trailer looks so impressive. looks like it was loaded with action. but then you know how much Hollywood over-exaggerate. and just puts the best scenes in the trailers. I should have learned by now..
stop being a f**king crybaby aww someone doesn't like the movie that you love boohoo dude
Jul 12, 2017
rah yaya said:
stop being a f**king crybaby aww someone doesn't like the movie that you love boohoo dude
boohoo your mama bich
Jul 13, 2017
Jon Lucci said:
boohoo your mama bich
I totally agree with you
Jul 14, 2017
Jon Lucci said:
boohoo your mama bich
get owned
Jul 14, 2017
S96Blue said:
imo this movie was disappointing everybody was laughing at the littlest shit TAS2 was far better than this shitfest
Jul 14, 2017
Edwin said:
imo this movie was disappointing everybody was laughing at the littlest shit TAS2 was far better than this shitfest
I don't want to get own! I Want to Be Free. Like a Bird in the sky.
Jul 14, 2017
Jon Lucci said:
I don't want to get own! I Want to Be Free. Like a Bird in the sky.
no you'll always be a punk bitch
Page 1 2 » 42 comments