Lay it all out!

**For People who didn't watch the 2000-2002 NBA Finals

Page 1 2 3 4 5 » 116 comments
NBA posted:
LeBron James' 2003 Summer League Highlights
Watch Video
**For People who didn't watch the 2000-2002 NBA Finals. Shaq carried kobe**
2000 finals
Shaq: 38ppg/16.7reb/2.7blk/.611fg%
kobe: 15ppg/4reb/4ast/.360fg% and missed one game

-Shaq FMVP 1 kobe 0
-Also won the Regular season MVP (one vote short becoming unanimous MVP)
-Phil Jackson told Shaq "MVP Trophy should be named after him when he retired" to challenge him.

2001 Finals
Shaq: 33ppg/15.8reb/3.4blk/.573fg%
kobe: 24ppg/6reb/5ast/.410fg%

-Shaq FMVP 2 kobe 0

2002 Finals
Shaq: 36.3ppg/12.3reb/2.8blk/.599fg%
kobe: 26ppg /5reb/5ast/.510fg%

-Shaq FMVP 3 kobe 0

**Finals Stats or Playoffs Stats??**
-Finals Stats >>>>>> Playoff stats
-3 Straight Finals, Shaq had much better numbers and 3 Finals MVPs.

**Whos Team was it??**
- Clearly Shaq. He was always doubled and triple team. He was the number one option in the triangle. Its the 2000 MVPs Team.
- Shaq was Batman and kobe was robin

**Shaqs FT?**
-He made when it counted. Nothing like Nick Anderson in 95 NBA Finals Game 1.
-2000 Finals Game 2 kobe left the game. Shaq carried the lakers to victory and hit some clutch FT.
-2000 Finals Game 4 kobe had a good OT (Shaq FO), kobe's first good game in the series. He scored 14, 2, 0 before game 4. Meanwhile, Shaq had 43, 40, 33 and still lead the team in scoring with 36.

**Shaq 1st Three Years in the League?**
-1993 Shaq nearly made it to the playoff (missed it due to a tie breaker with Indiana.)
-1994 Playoffs
-1995 Shaq beat MJ The Goat (Michael Jeffrey Jordan) and went o the Finals.

**kobes First Three Years after Shaq?**
-2005 Didn't make the playoffs in his Prime..
-2006 Lost in the First Round in his Prime.. Shaq won the NBA Title with Dwade.
-2007 Lost in the First Round in his Prime.. Shaq ask kobe "Tell me how my ass taste". kobe cried to Steven A. Smith to be traded from the lakers.

-Only until Hall Famer Pau Gasol (one of the best PF in the league) joined the Lakers, Andrew Bryumn became a Allstar Starting Center and had Ariza/Ron Atrest. He past the 1st round

Shaq >>>>>>>>>>> kobrick
3 FMvps >>>>>>>> 2 FMvps

-Plus, kobe try to snitch on Shaq. kobe = Deangelo Russell

*Feel Free to Copy and Paste

49
Jul 7, 2017
Bet
2
Jul 7, 2017
This is a LeBron video bruh
30
Jul 7, 2017
Kobe is still a GOAT it's just lebron is one of the 3 or 2 greatest players of all time so that's why bron is better. Still don't hate on bean
2
Jul 7, 2017
factz
0
Jul 7, 2017
Guess what's?

Dwayne wade carried shaq in the 2006 finals. And no matter what you say Kobe still has more rings than shaq

6
Jul 7, 2017
shut the f**k up f**king ****
1
Jul 7, 2017
Kobe stans do not read this.... you'll be all in your feelings #ALLFAX!!!
7
The "Shaq Carried Kobe" myth has been debunked. nice try fool
10
Jul 7, 2017
NBA & Clash of Clans Pro said:
The "Shaq Carried Kobe" myth has been debunked. nice try fool
yes but still lebron is better
3
ROLANDA B said:
yes but still lebron is better
no, he's not.
2
You clearly didn't watch either. They wouldn't have even made the finals without Kobe's heroics in game 7 against the Blazers. You also seem to forget Jalen Rose purposely injuring Kobe in the finals. I could go on but I won't. People love to bring up stats but don't even know the story behind them
11
Easy Money Sniper #SlimReaper said:
You clearly didn't watch either. They wouldn't have even made the finals without Kobe's heroics in game 7 against the Blazers. You also seem to forget Jalen Rose purposely injuring Kobe in the finals. I could go on but I won't. People love to bring up stats but don't even know the story behind them
yea, look at Kobe's playoffs stats in comparison to shaqs throughout the 3peat. no carrying, they were a 1-2 punch.
4
Jul 7, 2017
Tried explaining this to some retard the other day, what's more important the playoffs lol, or the finals? lol obviously the finals.... Kobe even said it himself he was carried. Shaq easily HAS THE MOST DOMINANT PRIME IN THE MODERN ERA!!! 3 STRAIGHT FINALS MVPS, WITH WILT CHAMBERLAIN LIKE NUMBERS, kobe stans get upset at this because, playing with SHAQ KILLED THE MJ CONVERSATION, especially, when he missed the playoffs the next year, and had to wait till 09
0
Jason miller said:
Tried explaining this to some retard the other day, what's more important the playoffs lol, or the finals? lol obviously the finals.... Kobe even said it himself he was carried. Shaq easily HAS THE MOST DOMINANT PRIME IN THE MODERN ERA!!! 3 STRAIGHT FINALS MVPS, WITH WILT CHAMBERLAIN LIKE NUMBERS, kobe stans get upset at this because, playing with SHAQ KILLED THE MJ CONVERSATION, especially, when he missed the playoffs the next year, and had to wait till 09
Well first of all, the teams Kobe played against in the finals had all-star or superstar guards. There was no good center besides mutombo that Shaq had to go against
4
Jul 7, 2017
NBA & Clash of Clans Pro said:
Well first of all, the teams Kobe played against in the finals had all-star or superstar guards. There was no good center besides mutombo that Shaq had to go against
What's the excuse for kobe never shooting over 43% against reggie, jalen and mckie lol, and only being efficient against kerry kittles (lmfao)
0
Jason miller said:
What's the excuse for kobe never shooting over 43% against reggie, jalen and mckie lol, and only being efficient against kerry kittles (lmfao)
lol didn't Jalen Rose injure Kobe? in the 2000 NBA finals? didn't he admit it?
4
Jul 7, 2017
Pls kys
0
Jul 7, 2017
NBA & Clash of Clans Pro said:
lol didn't Jalen Rose injure Kobe? in the 2000 NBA finals? didn't he admit it?
That's the excuse for shooting a mediocre 36%.... not gon fly brother especially when he didn't shoot well vs mckie either
3
Jul 7, 2017
all that typing just to prove ur point. Stop wasting your time tho. Kobe in the history books with more rings than Shaq. No amount of your typing can change that.
1
Jul 7, 2017
Huh?! Your on the wrong player/athlete. This is Lebron James Summer League Highlights...lol...
1
Jul 7, 2017
Lol, y'all ain't never gonna let Kobe retire in peace.
0
Jason miller said:
That's the excuse for shooting a mediocre 36%.... not gon fly brother especially when he didn't shoot well vs mckie either
Kobe had an injured ankle, don't you need ankles to shoot?
1
Jul 7, 2017
NBA & Clash of Clans Pro said:
Kobe had an injured ankle, don't you need ankles to shoot?
Im not with the excuses, excuses, especially when yall think he's the 2nd greatest player ever
0
Jul 7, 2017
it’s funny how you mention Kobe when he was young he was 23 with 3 rings of course a more experienced and dominant player such as Shaq would have to do more but when it came to the 4th quarter who had the ball in there hands when Shaq got tired KOBE n***a, watch your mouth when you talking about Kobe bitch ass boy how tf you going to mention Kobe years after Shaq when he has nobody on the roster. Kobe had Smush Parker Luke Walton and Kwame Brown as starters and don’t say Pau a HoF if it wasn’t for Kobe how many rings would him or Bynum have?? My point exactly and don’t you dare say Pau was the best PF when Kevin Love was better than him, Chris Bosh, and Blake was better than him. All Kobe needed was a bit of help to get over the top so don’t disrespect him bitch. And If Shaq was so much better than Kobe how come Shaq went to almost every top tier team in the league and still couldn’t get more rings than Kobe lol
KOBE WITHOUT SHAQ
2 Rings 2 FMVPS
SHAQ WITHOUT KOBE
1 Ring 0 FMVPS
2
Page 1 2 3 4 5 » 116 comments